Prelude or Integra

Old 04-26-2005, 11:57 AM
Prelude2Perfect
Prelude2Perfection

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LSturbo
I would get LS just because it would be more torque
???

I had an 00 LS and I could agree that a 94 may have had more torque (it may have not actuallie, I dunno lol), but compared to a Prelude?

?

?P2P
Old 04-26-2005, 12:22 PM
1turbodc2
got boost?

i got an 01 GSR, at the time i even looked at lude, type SH, i ended up with the GSR, mainly casue to me and in my opionin the GSR felt faster, but the ludes look sweet!!, and they are not as common and have a lot of room for becoming faster, more displacement, either or they are both sweet cars, but in your case which ever one is more financially suitable for u
Old 04-26-2005, 12:23 PM
lilgrasshopper

Hell, neither, get a BMW. For around 6-8k u could get an E36 3-series, which will beat both lude or teg in luxury, performance, handling, just anything. Don't fock around with japanses econo-ride man. I own both so I know what I"m talking about. Although I will admit that japanese cars tend to be cheaper in maintenance.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:55 PM
1turbodc2
got boost?

Originally Posted by lilgrasshopper
Hell, neither, get a BMW. For around 6-8k u could get an E36 3-series, which will beat both lude or teg in luxury, performance, handling, just anything. Don't fock around with japanses econo-ride man. I own both so I know what I"m talking about. Although I will admit that japanese cars tend to be cheaper in maintenance.

I don't think so an e36 will not beat a teg or last generation lude, unless it is an m3 and one that is 96 or newer and has the 3.2 240 hp motor, otherwise no way, i have an 02 M3 and that without a doubt but that is an e46 your talken about an e36, i agree with the luxuray and ride comfort but not in out performance, and agreed on the maitenance thing 100%
Old 04-26-2005, 01:20 PM
lilgrasshopper

Well my dad can beat your dad! j/k. I own an 03 m3 too, kool. But I'll put my claim on paper, here's the link:
http://web.missouri.edu/~apcb20/times.html
My take is that, if you just want a stock ride without spending any more money on turbos, superchargers...etc...then BMW is the way to go.
Old 04-26-2005, 01:37 PM
oscarhmoyano

Trust me kid .. Preludes are not "econo-boxes" like the civic that you drive
I love Bmw's ... actually i was in December looking for a Second Car and honestly i was looking for a BM since my family has own several when i was kid .. they're amazing cars (in the end i got a Accord for 12K with very low miles v6 etc) my boss got a X5 and his partner a Brand-spanking new 6 series (its amazing)... but sorry to said that but for 6-8K you're never going to find a BMW in good condition .. and i'm sure that not "ANY" 3 series can beat a Prelude .. just re-think how you answer the question with some maturity, a true car enthusiast can drive a 40K Elise without thinking that a 150K Ferrari is the only car in the world ...
Oscar ...
Old 04-26-2005, 04:10 PM
lilgrasshopper

First of all, I'm not a kid. Every car I own has been bought with my own money. How can you be sure that a 6-8k lude will be in better condition than a 6-8k BMW? BMW resale value drops more than Honda that's why u can find it cheaper than u think...just look around. I believe that a person tend to take better care of a luxury car than an econo-box. Therefore, you'll tend to see better conditioned car like BMW, Merecedes, etc. b/c owners tend to have more money to fix, or do maintenance on them. Any Honda, in my opinion, when compared with a BMW interior/exterior is econo-class.
BTW, that civic that I drive is my beatup vehicle to work.
Old 04-26-2005, 05:39 PM
Locrien
Not a captian save a ho

uh i dont know what world you live in but in this one integra gs-r's and preludes are not considered econo-class cars. i dont know any econo cars that come with leather standard...
and why the hell would you drive a civic if you have an M3?
Old 04-26-2005, 06:12 PM
2legit2quit
You Big Dummy

:werd:

Why do you drive a civic to work when you have an M3? Not sayin you don't have one, but to me thats just weird. BMW is "The Ultimate Driving Machine", so why not drive it?
Old 04-26-2005, 06:17 PM
oscarhmoyano

First of all, I'm not a kid. Every car I own has been bought with my own money. How can you be sure that a 6-8k lude will be in better condition than a 6-8k BMW? BMW resale value drops more than Honda that's why u can find it cheaper than u think...just look around. I believe that a person tend to take better care of a luxury car than an econo-box. Therefore, you'll tend to see better conditioned car like BMW, Merecedes, etc. b/c owners tend to have more money to fix, or do maintenance on them. Any Honda, in my opinion, when compared with a BMW interior/exterior is econo-class.
BTW, that civic that I drive is my beatup vehicle to work.
You realize that NSX's RL's TL's TSX's RSX's S2K's are Hondas right?? actually this month Car and Driver rated the new RL 2nd while the new 5 series BM 6th on the comparo out of 8 cars?? .. i think we should go back to the GSR-Prelude subject because we're not going anywhere comparing apples with oranges ... the "M" division BMW was created to be the fast one .. a 95 3 series only if it's a M3 is worth to buy.

Oscar