Notices

What do you guys think of my new prelude?

Old 03-15-2005, 05:53 PM
troy19prelude
Troy Zeppieri

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.autobodypartsonline.com/c...11105533106.c7
would have to be cheaper than this hood
oh and I don't know if the hood latch is still on my lude cause my hood is just held on with pins
My car is at home so I will not see it till fri
I am sure the latch is still on the car. Let me know asap
Old 03-15-2005, 06:41 PM
oscarhmoyano

wow, now you need a stock hood, stock bumper with a nice WW air dam or greddy air dam, stock side skirts (oh boy, wide body) ... man you're very corageous to buy a car looking like that LOL (looks like a the other owner was like 15, jk LOL), but the good part is thta is a Prelude and 5th gens are beautiful ... i'm amazed that the old owner didn't had "altezzas" .. but IMO cleaning this Prelude is an urgent task, specially that thing (hood)!
Good luck and keep us updated!
OScar
Old 03-15-2005, 06:50 PM
prelood

I would probably let it go for 200 shipped, 100 is actual shipping
Old 03-15-2005, 09:30 PM
Tony_93preludes
f22b/jdm

ur right to much but it is tight u sould loose the heat sheild though less weight plus looks better i just did mine
Old 03-15-2005, 10:57 PM
dkny_stylez
illudzionz

It's alrite, just get rid of the wing and the hood, and your set!
Old 03-16-2005, 08:47 AM
2legit2quit
You Big Dummy

I would rip every piece of fiberglass off, and try to fix that vent thing on the side. But that would end up costing some $$$. Did you try asking if the guy you bought it from if he still has any of the stock parts still, maybe he still has the hood. Anyways, congrats on getting a Prelude. You did get a good deal considering all the stuff it has, but personally, I wouldn't want to drive something that was all done up by someone else though. Welcome to HAN!
Old 03-16-2005, 08:55 AM
troy19prelude
Troy Zeppieri

Default what up!!!

I am friends with the guy I bought it from and I know he does not have the stock parts. I don't know. Overall I like the car and I get tons of great comments from people. I like it and that's what matters. I am going to keep it as is because I have no money to replace stock parts. That would be just plain stupid. If I really wanted a stock looking prelude I would have bought one. Common guys don't be playa hatas boys
Old 03-16-2005, 12:44 PM
oscarhmoyano

Originally Posted by troy19prelude
I am friends with the guy I bought it from and I know he does not have the stock parts. I don't know. Overall I like the car and I get tons of great comments from people. I like it and that's what matters. I am going to keep it as is because I have no money to replace stock parts. That would be just plain stupid. If I really wanted a stock looking prelude I would have bought one. Common guys don't be playa hatas boys

I Totally agree, now you just need some altezzas and some 19's all chrome around ... some people don't like but if you're happy and that's what it really matters! in the end we're all the same. we all love our cars! Some people love your style of "upgraded" car some people think that looks infantile or wal-mart parking lot king ... LOL
That's normal .. and still a prelude!! Keep us updated!
Oscar

Old 03-16-2005, 01:18 PM
troy19prelude
Troy Zeppieri

Default hey

Thanks man. No chrome or altezzes though. Any way I will most likely buy a carbon fiber hood. Get headers, supercharger, and a few other things. Any way I will have more pics with sc installed and everything else. Thanks,
Troy
Old 03-16-2005, 01:36 PM
Tankard

You've heard the old saying, "Whatever floats ya boat" and "If it makes you happy, i'm happy". Also, "if you dont have anything nice to say, then don't say it". Congratulations on your new Prelude.