Notices

my project

Old 12-27-2008, 06:42 PM
unseen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my project

so i dont think i really ever introduced my car...... i dont post a whole lot but here is my project for the moment 98 teg jdm gsr swap and much more enjoy

from what it started at to what it is now... over the past 6 months from stock ls to this

Old 12-28-2008, 04:40 PM
gingas

Car look good. Love the silver. Now a few ?? What kind of carbon fiber hood? What kind of bronze wheels,tire size? Your driver door what's that on it?
Like the lowered stance. I also like the painted strut bar. Also, do you have hid lights. Your projectors look a little diferent than oem & part of your bumper look black..:awais:
Old 12-28-2008, 07:51 PM
unseen

Originally Posted by gingas
Car look good. Love the silver. Now a few ?? What kind of carbon fiber hood? What kind of bronze wheels,tire size? Your driver door what's that on it?
Like the lowered stance. I also like the painted strut bar. Also, do you have hid lights. Your projectors look a little diferent than oem & part of your bumper look black..:awais:
lol k few answers its not cf hood its flat black along with me painting the middle of the front bumper flat black and the hatch is flat black. wing is cf. the bronze ones are rota circut 8's that i ended up powdercoating gold. tire size is 205 45 16 now.... i have 225 50 16's that are on the gold wheels for track use.. driver door and on front bumper are bandaids... door ding and paint peeling on front bumper and got on my nerves so i doctored them befor i just re paint it this summer when it warms up again. lights are aftermarket black housing projectors with hid's yes .... i do alot of changing cause i get tired of seeing the same looking integras out there. but yea thats my car for now

p.s... in the pictures the hood is still gloss black.... it is now flat black

Last edited by unseen; 12-28-2008 at 07:52 PM.