Notices

What Version Of Photshop?

Old 12-21-2004, 06:21 AM
c_rogue69
wtf goes here?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What Version Of Photshop?

Hello all...I was just wondering what version of Adobe Photoshop is using? I have 7.0, and would like to upgrade to CS. Also, does anybody in here use any Macromedia programs? I have dreamweaver and Flash. I was just wondering what everybody else was working with.
Old 12-25-2004, 10:00 AM
loodboi
هونده بريلود

PS CS and Imageready.

MM for websites..
Old 12-25-2004, 10:21 AM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

i just use 7
Old 01-23-2005, 05:46 PM
b00gers

PS CS and MM Suite.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:05 PM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I run PS 6, 7 and CS

I am removing PS 7 tonight in fact because IMO it is crap and 6 was better. Installing CS tonight and if I like it then I may just remove PS6 as well.

I guess we will see what happens.
Old 01-24-2005, 06:19 AM
c_rogue69
wtf goes here?

Originally Posted by Nightshade
I run PS 6, 7 and CS

I am removing PS 7 tonight in fact because IMO it is crap and 6 was better. Installing CS tonight and if I like it then I may just remove PS6 as well.

I guess we will see what happens.
7.0 wasn't that bad...of course I haven't use 6 either. In one of my computer classes...the computer that I have has Photoshop 4.0...talk about primitive. I have Photoshop CS now and it's not much different from 7...but there is one new tool that I absolutely love, the Color Replacement Tool. It's with the Healing Bandaid tool. It uses the foreground color you have and replaces whatever color you want with it. It works sort of like a Brush...but it doesn't make everything so solid...it keeps the shadows, body lines and stuff like that. It's really good for changing the color of a car or something...at least that's what I use it for.
Old 01-24-2005, 06:31 AM
westcoaststyle
Still here... sorta...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

PS CS, Illustrator CS, MM Flash MX 2004, MM Dreamweaver MX 2004, MM Freehand MXa

CS is much better than the others I've used, and I started with 5.5. The latest versions of Flash and DW are badass too. Actionscript2 beats the crap out of the old Actionscript and the new components make it all so nice.
Old 01-24-2005, 11:52 AM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by c_rogue69
7.0 wasn't that bad...of course I haven't use 6 either. In one of my computer classes...the computer that I have has Photoshop 4.0...talk about primitive. I have Photoshop CS now and it's not much different from 7...but there is one new tool that I absolutely love, the Color Replacement Tool. It's with the Healing Bandaid tool. It uses the foreground color you have and replaces whatever color you want with it. It works sort of like a Brush...but it doesn't make everything so solid...it keeps the shadows, body lines and stuff like that. It's really good for changing the color of a car or something...at least that's what I use it for.
Well I started on PS 3.0 and I think 7 has been the worst incarnation of the program yet because of inconsistencies the program has. Nothing major but it is enough to really piss you off when you are used to doing certain things certain ways.

I still need to finish the load on CS thoughh: I passed out hard last night.