Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

3000watt Earthquake PHD2 amp for sale!!! Must go!

Old 09-30-2003, 02:32 AM
nosaccord2k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3000watt Earthquake PHD2 amp for sale!!! Must go!

hello all, i'm upgrading my PHD2 earthquake amp to the newer D3. This amp pumps out a max 3000watts at 4ohm mono. this is a mono class d (digital) amp, and can take up to a 1-0 gauge power wire input and i believe 8 gauge speaker wire output. Has a low THD level as well (cannot remember the % offhand). IF YOU NEED MORE INFO ON THE AMP, CHECK EARTHQUAKE'S WEB SITE AT EARTHQUAKESOUND.COM. THis is a must for bass heads. Serious inquires only please, and don't PM me, i never check my PMs.
email me for direct contact or questions. I will ship the amp for $20 anywhere in the USA via UPS. I am asking $400 obo. The amp retails for about $1000 brand new, but i've heard of shops selling them for as low as $800. Mine has been used for about 4 months, half of that the car was sitting trying to get sold, so the amp never got any use for that time. The amp is still under manufacturer warranty. I am missing the side plates that cover up the wires, because my amp is flushed into a custom amp rack and never needed them. If you really need them, i can see about getting a set. Amp is in perfect working order. I've never heard bass like what this amp can push.
must go asap.