Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS:FT and wanted prelude for crx...

Old 09-24-2003, 11:53 AM
Calilude
I'm Shy :(

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS:FT and wanted prelude for crx...

I'm selling a 92 Honda Prelude Shell. I want to either trade it for a 88-91 Honda CRX si shell or get one for cheap. I want to get at least 1,000 for the shell since it's in clean condition and in pretty good condition. I bought all of the interior for it except the two front seats. There is two dashes inside the car right now. I was going to do a manual swap but I want to do the swap into a crx si instead. I have no pics because I don't have a digi cam. However i can probably barrow one from a friend. The prelude shell also has rear tail lights, rear bumper, side skirts, all suspension and brakes are intact. All the interior is in the car but not all installed correctly. No center console. Car also needs front bumper and support.

The crx si I'm looking for must be a si model. Must have all interior. If it doesn't have front seats then that's ok. I prefer the car to be in black but let me know what color the car is. Car must be clean title since mine is clean title. Car can have some damage but not to much. I'm hoping that the car won't have any frame damage and be clean title as well as mine is. I'm looking for one that has a sunroof that must work. Motor mounts should be their. Let me know asap. Would like to do a straight trade. Mine is registered through November, the registration is in the car. The color of the car is black. No cracks in the windshield.

My cell number is 510-504-0349
My aim address is ekhondahb
My email is terrific2003tacoma@hotmail.com

Once I get pics I'll post them and once I get the vin from the car since it's not in front of me right now, I'll post that as well.

Also possibly looking for a 92-95 Civic Coupe Shell as well. Only those years and models. No hatchbacks.

Northern California only unless your willing to ship to me at your expense, I don't feel like dealing with shipping costs.
Let me know asap...
Old 09-24-2003, 08:32 PM
Calilude
I'm Shy :(

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Car comes complete w/ following stuff:
Clean title
4 Stock rims and good tires
Semi Complete Interior which includes:
Door Panels Clean as hell
Rear Panels Small Crack on right side
Rear Seats