Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Chipped ecus

Old 07-25-2011, 06:59 PM
Fuse

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Chipped ecus

I have come up with a trade system I will trade you out of your stock ecu. This is how it works we both tie each other up in pay pall I ship you my ecu you like it you ship your stock ecu back to me done.

All ecus are 140$ shipped 48 state I will chop the price down if you have a obd1 stock ecu to trade out.
obdo pm6 28 pin rom or pr4 -25$
p05 -30$
p06 -40$
p28 -65$
p30 -80$
p72 -100$

So lets say you have a stock p06 I will send you 30$ in pay pall then you send me 140$ pay pall so that way if something goes wrong on ether end of the deal you or I can file a pay pall claim. Or you can just get the ecu 160$ no trade.

I have 5 chipped manual vtec ecus at the moment they are all p28 want to bes so no iab output no knock input.

Features on all ecus.
obd1
vtec added or came vtec stock
28 pin dip added
28 pin zif added for easy chip removal
c52 and 51 added
c14 replaced with long life capacitor added
4 pin header for data loging added
j12 removed for data loging
1 sst 27sf512 chip added
brush finish top bottom and case then clear coated
hard soldered j1 instead of flimsy 2 pin header
along with all the other mandatory parts to make a chipped + vtec ecu work
ecus have been tested in car
ecus have been tested on my engine sim
ecus all engage vtec
ecus all data log fine
ecus run code free
ecus soldered with anti static wrist strap on
base map included free burned with crome or chip can be sent blank (will need build info)

The ecus will work with hondata (not s300), neptune (not neptune rtp), ectune, crome, uberdata and anything else that can edit hex or obd1 honda ecu bins. Will run any d,b,h or f series that can be fitting with a obd1/2 distributor.

I will stand behind each ecu and hardware. 3 months warranty as long as I get the ecu back in original condition full refund.

Thing I am willing to trade for an additional discount.
D15b 2 stage vtec head in good condition complete you will come out with money in your pocket and a chipped ecu.
Y8 head complete and in good condition
B18b tb with map sensor on top style or bigger tb

I do better with emails shadetreebr@yahoo.com but you can pm me should receive it in a day. First cash first serve I take pay pall or money ordered. I live in co springs and will be shipping usps. If other shipping method is required let me know.

Tuning available in local area dyno or street with crome pro but I am booked out for about a month and a half. Would need money down on ecu.