Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS: Del Sol Si

Old 06-24-2003, 11:35 AM
jigga008_99
JDM all day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Del Sol Si

I'm unfortunately letting go my pride and joy. It is a 1993 Del Sol Si. The car is factory red. It recieved a new paint job 2 DAYS AGO. That's right freshly painted with all the dents removed. The SOHC VTEC motor has bolt-ons (I,H,E) with an aftermarket cam and valvetrain. Also has ACT clutch. Motor has 64K while body has 88K. Suspension is stock except for Weapon R coilovers and new struts. Interior has Kenwood headunit and Kenwood aftermarket speakers. Timing belt, water pump, rear main seal, crankshaft seal, camshaft seal, distributor cap and rotor, plug wires, plugs, and fuel filter were all changed a month ago. All work was done by a technician at Prestige Auto in Lithonia, GA(have receipts). I do have factory rims w/ good rubber on them. I have CUSTOM PLACED Autometer Tach w/ shift light and also have Air/Fuel ratio gauge. Trying to list everything that needs to be said about the car.

I do not have pics yet but will try and get them up by this weekend.

I am asking $5500 OBO. Del Sols sell for this price all day with tons more miles and bone stock. Adult driven never raced. If you come with a resonable price then it'll be yours. Just give me a call

E-mail me at jigga008_99 or call me at 678-571-3298. Basically money talks and everything else walks(no trades).
Old 06-26-2003, 07:53 AM
jigga008_99
JDM all day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any resonable offers will get the car. 1st resonable offer takes it. Need cash to pay off student loans and start school in the fall. Help an import fanatic out. Holla