Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

F*S Honda parts. So Utah

Old 11-15-2010, 02:38 AM
si937

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F*S Honda parts. So Utah

Hey guys. im trying to get rid of some of my parts. Let me know if you want more pictures or if you have any concerns. Im straight up with all my sales as I expect the same as if im a buyer. If there is every such a problem i do whatever i can to make it fair. I am not alway online so the best way is to text or call me. 435 592 2535. Name is Brandon.

Everything is OBO *but please be reasonable offers*

Shipping: What i have been doing is bringing parts up to Salt Lake or Provo area, meeting buyers. If i have some stuff going on down there for work. I am willing to do that as long as you dont flake out on me. I have to spend extra money to bring my own vehicle.

First up is a B18 Non Vtec head. Has around 85k. I bought a long block planning on rebuilding the bottom-end and ended up just selling it. From the looks of it everything looks fine. Im selling everything that is pictured. $120

He is a B16 Vtec head. A spare head i have looking to sell. Nothing is wrong with it. Needs cam cap bolts. Comes with Valve cover. $225

94-01 integra 2dr Sideskirts. I have 3 sets of these and all of there are in great condition. NO broken tabs or cracks. $35 a set.

94-97 integra Front Bumper - Its brand new. it is not oem but looks like good quality. $50

96-00 civic hatchback Rear Bumper. Its a OEM bumper but has a minor crack. Should not be a problem to fix. $65

92-95 civic hatchback Duckbill - White - Its on good condition. Light and all wiring still attached. $35

96-00 Civic hatchback (maybe Coupe) A pillar covers. Hole drilled for Tweeters. No broken tabs or cracks. $30

Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket for B18 Non Vtec DOHC motor. Brand New. $40

OBD2 P75 ECU - $70

Cusco Master Cylinder Brace. Clean - Just mounted. Brother lost the Bolt that supports the Master cylinder. Should not be hard to get the bolt and modify it to work. $40

94-01 Integra Rear lights. $55

94-01 Integra Power Mirrors. $70