Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

03-05 Honda Accord Carbon Fiber front bumper

Old 10-25-2010, 11:37 PM
shizzmane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03-05 Honda Accord Carbon Fiber front bumper

I have a brand new Carbon fiber front bumper for an 03-05 accord. It has been in storage and is in perfect condition, no yellowing, cracking, or fading. It was purchased from FRP bodykits in Edgewater Maryland. It lists on Ebay for 700 plus 160 shipping, type in 03-05 honda accord 2dr carbon fiber bumper in Ebay search window. I purchased this from edgewater maryland but came to school here in Florida and never attatched it. I am staying in Florida and need the money now more than a clean ride. You can email or call me at 407 810 0212 to discuss further, my name is Shawn. I am asking 500 plus shipping which we can determine when we talk. I am willing to meet in person if local (Daytona Beach, Florida) as well just let me know. This is a quality product that I really hate to part with but me and my fiance need money for wedding and she is stressing me to get it out of our apartment living room, she doesnt enjoy the way it brings the room together. I am also willing to include some other parts I have for the accord too.
Attached Thumbnails 03-05 Honda Accord Carbon Fiber front bumper-car-001.jpg   03-05 Honda Accord Carbon Fiber front bumper-car-003.jpg   03-05 Honda Accord Carbon Fiber front bumper-car-004.jpg  

Last edited by shizzmane; 10-25-2010 at 11:38 PM. Reason: wrong item condition