Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

complete custom interior for sale with trade

Old 04-07-2003, 01:59 PM
vha27

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default complete custom interior for sale with trade

Well Ive decided to convert my 2000 civic ex back in to normal form. I'm asking $2000 plus your stock interior. It must come from a 96-00 coupe in order for it to fit. You are welcome to come visit and check out my interior for yourself, im located in parsippany, nj and you can contact me at vha27@optonline.net

now the ENTIRE interior has been rewrapped in white and blue marine vinyl. marine vinyl was used to prevent cracking from the sun, as well as its durability. this is what they use on boats. so whats wrapped and not, well picture this , your in your 2000 civic look around, basically everything is wrapped not painted in vinyl except for pieces that would be impossible to wrap. these are the only pieces painted, drivers and passengers side vent, oval vents on top of dash, door handles and plastic piece that goes behind it, the piece that u grab to pull the door closed, the two lights on the headliner, the plastic pieces that hold the sunvisor in place, and the plastic piece that attaches to the rear view mirror, also the handles and the round adjusting pieces for your seat, and gauge cluster bezel, handle on glove compartment, speaker covers

so whats wrapped, both front seats with the side plastic pieces thats the adjustment lever is on top of along with the piece that covers the seat belt clip (side of seat, u dont even see it and its wrapped), rear seats, both doors, dashboard, and plastic piece in front of dsahboard, side pieces on dashboard, both kick panels, the door sills, both rear panels, glove box, lower panel underneath steering column, steering column cover, sunvisors, sunroof panelheadliner, all the pieces touching the headliner, rear tray, both center consoles, also included will be my whire face indiglo gauges, euro dash gauge cluster, and the aluminum floormats, the interior is mint and is in unbelievable condition, this is a quality interior, no paint chippin here, drop this in your car and the interior part of your showcar is done!! id rather do this sale and trade in person, if ur worried about installing, i can completley remove your interior including dashboard and replace it

30 pics or so here www.eden.rutgers.edu/~vha/interior.html

absolutely ne questions please email or AIM at vha27