Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Decah Verticle (lamborghini style) Door Kits

Old 02-12-2003, 09:52 AM
Pooge
Redneck with Imports

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Decah Verticle (lamborghini style) Door Kits

Hey guys, I dont know if you have heard of Decah VDC (verticle door conversions) yet, but im sponsored by them and am becoming a dealer for them by the end of the month. Im just feeling around to see if there is any interest from you guys on here. If so i can take preliminary orders and make a big buy when i get a few guys interested. I can pass along a bit of savings if i order a bunch at a time.

check out their site. www.decah.net

i have installed 2 sets of these doors and they are by far the best quality i have ever seen in any kind of door system.

pictures look like crap cause it was dank, but gives you an idea what they look like on a completely stock honda.

price is $1600 for a kit, but like i said if i get a few guys interested i can cut that down a bit. the price sounds steep i know, but this is the best quality i've ever seen in a kit like it. It is truely a do-it-yourself job kit too. they are available for:

92-95 civic
96-00 civic
94-97 accord
94-01 integra

I am also in the process of seeing what else these kits will fit on with little modification.

Install is about a 3 hour job for anyone who can turn a wrench. its a very easy install. I dont even know why people hire me to install them.

i will post some pictures tonight of the kit i installed and there are many great pictures on the Decah site also.

any questions or comments, or potential orders can be sent directly to dctuners@sover.net like i said i am not a dealer yet, but i will be by the end of the month. I have them on my show car and these doors are AMAZING. I can't wait untill show season to show these off.

thanks

Doug - DCtuners[IMG][IMG]
Old 02-12-2003, 09:57 AM
honda_pilot
DeeCeeFo'

Is this going to be the next "park-bench" aluminum spoiler style fad for riceboys? Hope not.

Whatever you do, don't sell it at A&A or associate it with APC.
Old 02-12-2003, 10:19 AM
Pooge
Redneck with Imports

oh trust me, this wont be the aluminum wing fad, its a bit more exspensive than that. but i tell yah if you want something different this is the thing for you.

and if it ends up like aluminum wings, being a stupid fad, ill be out of it real quick! i only want to sell quality stuff that real import tuners would want, not kids who's mom buys everything for them!

I also have a good chance at dealing seats for Corbeau, so stay tuned. I just got a set for my car and they are the best thing ever. so ill keep you guys posted on that too.

Doug - DCtuners
Old 02-12-2003, 11:04 AM
tommyboy
ImportXpression OG

i think that is a great item..
Old 02-12-2003, 06:26 PM
frank
frank from canada

is there a reason why the left door "opens" more than the rigth door? (passenger)
whats the range on hinge there?

just wonderin

guess this won't look / work too good on a sedan eh?
Old 02-12-2003, 06:48 PM
Pooge
Redneck with Imports

thats just because i had just gotten out of that side, the other side is not up all the way, they both go up the same amount, trust me. This is in my opinion a perfect kit.

about the sedan: i dont think its that bad, if you go to the Decah.net sight and you look at the pictures there is a 4 door integra with the doors. check it out. you might like it.

Doug
Old 02-13-2003, 05:50 PM
HondaMatic

can all 4 doors do it? are they held up with gas struts?
Old 02-13-2003, 06:09 PM
Pooge
Redneck with Imports

no it would not workon a 4 doors, the "hinging" system sticks out too much toward the front of the car, it would interfere with the operation of the front door.

it is held up by a small, yet very heavy duty gas shock, that is mounted to the hing system only, there is no modification to the rocker panel or anything, it is TRUELY bolt-on.

Doug
Old 02-13-2003, 08:10 PM
umop-apisdn
Allergic to vitamin D

Why do the fenders need to be rolled on some (most) cars?
Old 02-13-2003, 08:22 PM
Pooge
Redneck with Imports

the rlling of the fenders is minimal. its not noticeable form the outside at all. the "hinge" system sticks under the fender, and rubs it when not rolled, basicly when the fender is off, there is a lip where it meets with the door, this mart is inside the fender, you snip it at both ends and push it toward the inside of the fender till its close to flush, this makes sure there is no rubbing.

My customer is still giving these things a good work out in daily driving, so as soon as i can get him back to the shop for more photos I will get them up, its a very easy install.

Doug