Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Fs:1997 2g Mitsubishi Eclipse gs (NOT HONDA)

Old 02-03-2003, 01:50 PM
irod87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fs:1997 2g Mitsubishi Eclipse gs (NOT HONDA)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...=ADME:L:DS:US:8

There is the link.Sorry for no description.Here is what it should say.

I have for sale a:1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Gs.It's red in color.Paint is in almost excellent condition .Nothing to major.It has 89,000 miles.Its a 5 speed manual transmission.Transmission in excellent condition as well as the clutch.It has power windows,power door locks,power sunroof.It has tilt,cruise,rear disc brakes as well as front.It has a factory 3 piece spoiler with led brake light.The gs's have color matched mirrors and door handles.It has an aftermarket jensen mp3 cd player.It has aftermarket seat covers.Seats are not tore i added them for looks also added steering wheel cover and floor mats.All matching the seat covers.I also added carbon fiber dash trim.Makes the interior look better and unique.The exterior I have added euro altezza taillights.I still have the factory tails.Under the hood I have added a cold air intake system,An obx header,a high flow cat,an obx catback exhaust system.I also have a jet v-force that is not installed but will be included.I have the factory exhaust and cataylst if you would like it.I added all these parts because the factory gs 2.0 engine just didnt have enough power at the peddle.A new front glass was installed when i bought the car do to a chip in the previous glass so i had them install a new one.I was going to have them install a timing belt but they checked it and it did not need one.I do have it and will include it.I also have the factory tape deck.Which I will include but do not know if i have the code for it.Please only bid if you are seriously interested in the car.I dont have time to be playing games.I am looking at another car so I will need payment within a week.Buyer takes care of all shipping arrangements or can pick it up.I may deliver if its not to far for a cost..Thanks email me any questions.BEFORE you bid.Thanks I reserve the right to end auction at any time.

Car is in excellent mechanical and visual condition.Visually the factory body kit is scratched on the bottom side.Has one scratch on the rear trunk, Front bumper has minor visible scratches.The front bumper has 2 small minor crack hardly visible.Car is still in great condition.Only getting rid of because i want a newer car.Email me any questions.BEFORE you bid.Thanks

Buyer is responsible for all shipping arrangments.You can come pick it up.I might deliver for a price if it is close to where I live.I live in texas.Full payment is expected with in a week.A non refundable down payment of 1000 is due appon end of auction through paypal.Let me know if you have any questions BEFORE you bid.Thanks.

Thats a mouthful! Let me know what you think about the price.Too high too low or just right.

I hope its not a problem putting this car on a honda site.I see hondas on mits sites so maybe it will be ok.
Old 02-03-2003, 05:48 PM
98AccordEX
Banned

link doesnt work bro
Old 02-03-2003, 06:55 PM
hubulk

linky no worky
Old 02-03-2003, 07:10 PM
irod87