Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS/FT 94 Civic Si HB

Old 12-23-2002, 06:33 AM
JDMEj1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/FT 94 Civic Si HB

Hi, Here is the deal I bought this HB as a race shell, from a friend in San Diego, it was bare with almost nothing left on it, it was intended to be a race car, **** happened my other Civic, it was stripped and I was left with out a car! I was about 80% done on the race hb, race seat, one piece front end, Fiber glass rear, no interior, custom dash. Then I decided to rebuild it, which was a mistake due to the fact that I could have probaly bough another HB for the same price. I spent about $4k~ish Including the cost of the car. Its a 94 SI White, salvage title. Has a D16Z6 engine off another Si, D16Y8 tranny off 97 EX, suspension is stock Si(a biotch to rebuild) perfect frame no damage. Everything that was Fiber glass was recplaced with stock stuff, E.I front end is stock rear hatch stock. Interior wise I have no rear, has side panles, roof, pretty much everything up front, dash is kinda bare, but should have stuff soon, Its rolling on 14" HX's. Inside the car there is also a racing seat, which was posted for sale a while ago so I'll just leave it in there. Pretty much complete, id say about 90% Needs pass and drv windows, and new key set fron honda. And the dash stuff that I may have, UPS lost it. And paint. And to be registered.
Now the shop were the car has been for about 2 months told me to ask about $3.5k But even then I figured thats a bit high so I figured $3k and I loose 1k in the process. I've seen bare shells go for $2k. Or I would want to trade for something else. Perfect to finish or to make race car.
So $2K(If u have a rude comment about price PM me)

Have new CF Hood and Spoon knock off mirrors and AEM CAI that I can throw in for extra $$

$2000 Runnning
$1500 Shell only

Civic 5th gen + HB, Coupe
Teg 94+
No 4dr
Or other Honda cars
No accords, crx's

AIM: Ray102382
Located in SoCal
Old 12-25-2002, 10:47 PM
JDMEj1

$2k or trade for other cars
Old 01-02-2003, 10:03 AM
shockwave

any pics? nashi2u@hotmail.com
Old 01-10-2003, 05:16 AM
JDMEj1

Old 08-23-2006, 08:55 PM
rick310

Originally Posted by JDMEj1
Hi, Here is the deal I bought this HB as a race shell, from a friend in San Diego, it was bare with almost nothing left on it, it was intended to be a race car, **** happened my other Civic, it was stripped and I was left with out a car! I was about 80% done on the race hb, race seat, one piece front end, Fiber glass rear, no interior, custom dash. Then I decided to rebuild it, which was a mistake due to the fact that I could have probaly bough another HB for the same price. I spent about $4k~ish Including the cost of the car. Its a 94 SI White, salvage title. Has a D16Z6 engine off another Si, D16Y8 tranny off 97 EX, suspension is stock Si(a biotch to rebuild) perfect frame no damage. Everything that was Fiber glass was recplaced with stock stuff, E.I front end is stock rear hatch stock. Interior wise I have no rear, has side panles, roof, pretty much everything up front, dash is kinda bare, but should have stuff soon, Its rolling on 14" HX's. Inside the car there is also a racing seat, which was posted for sale a while ago so I'll just leave it in there. Pretty much complete, id say about 90% Needs pass and drv windows, and new key set fron honda. And the dash stuff that I may have, UPS lost it. And paint. And to be registered.
Now the shop were the car has been for about 2 months told me to ask about $3.5k But even then I figured thats a bit high so I figured $3k and I loose 1k in the process. I've seen bare shells go for $2k. Or I would want to trade for something else. Perfect to finish or to make race car.
So $2K(If u have a rude comment about price PM me)

Have new CF Hood and Spoon knock off mirrors and AEM CAI that I can throw in for extra $$

$2000 Runnning
$1500 Shell only

Civic 5th gen + HB, Coupe
Teg 94+
No 4dr
Or other Honda cars
No accords, crx's

AIM: Ray102382
Located in SoCal

do you have an other year besides 96?
Old 08-24-2006, 10:12 AM
phietnam