Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Snowboard......

Old 12-21-2002, 10:31 AM
Kavikgold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Snowboard......

I just bought a new burton and anyways, i really need to get rid of my old snowboard. Its in pretty good conidition, just the usual scratches here and there on it. There is, though, a pretty large scratch on it right in the center of the snowboard (i have two pictures that show it) just to let you know. It has been adult owned for a year, and taken well care of. Im also throwing in my old snowboard boots in because i have no use for them anymore. They are a size 9 mens (i included a pic of the box, and yes, you will be definetly recieving the box also). The snowboard measures in at 140 cm (41 inches if you are wondering). Both the snowboard and boots are burton. The bindings are also yours to keep. They are drake bindings. The price i had bought this whole set up for was: snowboard for was $420, $200 for the boots, and another $120 for the bindings. That is a combined cost of over $700. The price im looking for right now is around $300 to $400, but if you have any other offers, ill gladly take it into consideration. If you are interested at all, instant message me. My sn is Kavikgold. or e-mail me at kavik@pacbell.net.

Snowboard pic 1

Snowboard pic 2

Snowboard pic 3

Snowboard pic 4

Thanks for looking