Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

CRX parts for sale!!! Greddy D series turbo kit too!!!

Old 12-14-2002, 12:02 AM
nosaccord2k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CRX parts for sale!!! Greddy D series turbo kit too!!!

well, my gf is trying to part out her 88CRX si, to help pay for her new toy, a 98 lude.

here is what she has for sale. All prices are OBO, and we really don't want to ship, unless we have to. I know shipping the wheels and tires is out of the questions, it is too much hassle to send those, when we have no time, but everything else can be shipped (but the hood lol).

-Fiberimages carbon fiber hood, best quality, no need for pins, no holes drilled. stock US style hood, great shape, nothing wrong.
$400 obo

-99 civic SI wheels and toyo T1-s tires brand new (tires have about 100 miles on them, and cost $750 new alone!) $700obo

-Koni yellow adjustable suspension w/tech 5 springs. Lowers about 2" without adjusting the shocks. Shocks are height and dampening adjustable, and in great shape along with the springs. Springs are uncut and like new. only used about 100 miles.
$700 for springs and shocks together.

-Greddy turbo kit for D series engines. Will fit ZC as well. Greddy turbo, ehat sheild, internal wastegate set at about 5.5psi, all piping, greddy bov, FMU, all hoses, boost gauge (maybe with pod), air-fuel gauge, and all necessary brackets and clamps/boots.
THe kit has been upgraded and modified (as far as piping goes) for a custom spearco intercooler front mount, with nicely welded tabs to bracket to the car. All piping is polished, and well done. Intercooler is in great shape, and the turbo has been checked out by an authorized greddy distributor and by a local turbo shop.
Good to go, bolt on easy HP!!
asking $2100 obo for this kit complete, and we won't part it out, sorry.

Any questions, just email me, i'll be able to sort them out.

I really prefer local southern cali people or people who can pick up, but as far as the kit and suspension go, we can ship those. THe hood and wheels we won't ship unless we have to, or get a very good deal.
any shipping will be taken care of by the purchaser, and will be shipped UPS most likely.

I have growing posative feedback on ebay, and will put these items on there soon, if we don't get any bites. ALL THESE PARTS HAVE TO GO ASAP HOPEFULLY BEFORE XMAS. I know money can be tight this time of year, that is why this stuff must go

only serious offers please.
thanks!

nosaccordh22@aol.com
Old 12-17-2002, 12:32 AM
nosaccord2k

bttt
Old 09-09-2003, 08:19 PM
JoeDaMan

how much for just the shocks
Old 09-09-2003, 09:42 PM
Driving-shootin

Im also interested in just the shocks, located in San Diego u can email me at gliscam@yahoo.com