Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

A little Blackwidow Sale Secret!!!!

Old 11-28-2002, 10:10 PM
GSRrR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

who would that one person be? Me?

No one expected the lip to be made that soon. Everyone knew this was a custom job and it would take a while but months? Come on.

I also spoke to the Henry at Import Trenz (they are the ones who made the lips). He told me you never even showed him any pixtures of the lips he was suppose to make. He ended up making an very ugly lip that nobody wanted.

I had to email him pictures showing him how it was suppose to look like. Was that my job?

I have to admit it was a great deal. That does not give you guys an excuse to do a piss poor job.

What happened to the other thread about the lip? It suddenly dissapeared.
Old 11-29-2002, 05:58 AM
oc_civic
mcc racing

Originally posted by GSRrR

What happened to the other thread about the lip? It suddenly dissapeared.
he probably deleted it cause hes a ****ing jerkoff scum bag who likes to rip people off
Old 11-29-2002, 07:06 AM
Mac8008

Originally posted by ImageNStyle

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT THE LIP TO BE LIKE? THEY WHERE WAY NICER QUALITY THAN THE PRICE THEY WHERE GOING FOR!

IF YOU DONT INTEND ON BUYING A KIT THEN LEAVE!:thumbup:
Well, Didn't the buyers think they were going to get a spoon replica lip? So, to answer your question, they expected the lip to look like a Spoon lip! :fawk:
Old 11-29-2002, 10:04 AM
oc_civic
mcc racing

Originally posted by Mac8008
So, to answer your question, they expected the lip to look like a Spoon lip!
exactly.... and it looked NOTHING like a spoon lip... it was a nasty POS.... Imagenstyle SUCKS:madfawk:
Old 11-29-2002, 11:54 AM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

i still want an accord lip
Old 11-29-2002, 08:28 PM
Fkxaccordboi

The bodykits he is selling is probably worse than the replica Black

Widow. It's probably like Black Window with black primer and

holes in the damn bumpers and sides. I have read all about the

integra lips and my god they are ugly puhahaha. Hope you can

back yourself up on this one man. Not trying to flame but your

service sucks. I mean come on..I wouldn't do business with you.

Would YOU? BWAHAHA I can't even believe you're actually trying

to sell anything after that custom lip incident...
Old 11-30-2002, 06:57 AM
randomtask77
Wanderer

Originally posted by aux
i still want an accord lip
I thought that you have one?
Old 11-30-2002, 08:21 AM
newgsrdriver

It doesnt matter what logic or common sense it takes to complete the transaction.

You, as the seller, said the lips will be shipped JUNE 15TH. It is now almost 6 months later, and not all of your customers orders have been fullfilled. Not to mention you pretty much took off as soon as things became hairy, leaving your distributor out to take the hits from your angry customers. It doesnt matter WHO your distributor is...you accepted the payment, you made the promises, and YOU completely screwed over 20 people on this board by giving them a product that was unreasonably late, poorly fabricated, and not even CLOSE to what was agreed upon in the original description. Doesnt look the same and doesnt mount the same. Now how can you sit back and defend your business practices, KNOWING that?

Im sure Import Trenz cringes when you call, if they even accept your calls anymore.

Not to mention, you were a complete dick to me when I originally helped you gather the 20 people for the lip. I answered tons of emails, phone calls, etc, about the transaction. When it became apparent to me that I was spending way too much time organizing HIS groupbuy, I asked the dude that since I basically gave him a $2700 order on his lap and spent hours of my time doing it, I should be compensated with a discounted lip. No way, not happening. The dude didnt even thank me.

Then when I asked him for SOLID dates and pictures for production, he was a total jerk and basically said "look, are you ordering or not." When I told him I didnt want to order anymore without knowing all the details because he was acting shady, he signed off and never contacted me again.

Just a few little things you guys didnt even know about this cat.

You would be INSANE to ever do business with Tab. And there are 20+ people that Im sure will never let anyone get into the same mess they did.