Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

95 gsr 5speed for sale!!!

Old 11-20-2002, 08:49 PM
careernyc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 gsr 5speed for sale!!!

Just seeing what kind of market there is, My 95 gsr 5 speed teal in color...907a title due to hood and right fender damage and reflected in paperwork, now with carbon fiber hood and z3 fiber glass fenders, interior is cloth and immaculate, just tuned up double paltinums with magnecor 8.5, razo carbon shifter, billet and carbon pedals, koni and neuspeed suspencion,aem cai, and fresh paint job with body smoothed out......it has 75k on replaced od......car runs perfect ecu reset and idle retuned.........looking for 12k or best offer but not likely to take less than 10500...thanks for the time......e mail @ careernyc2002@aol.com
Old 11-21-2002, 11:46 AM
ISP James
DAMIMRED

just a heads up for ya.... there is a 98 GS-R in my area for sale with 55k and a perfect title and they are asking 11995.... might wanna reconsider your price

Free Bump
Old 11-21-2002, 05:07 PM
careernyc

Nah the title is a matter of opinion.....but as i said the paper work says it all and considering it's getting a professional repaint with yellow pearl in the mix , and the car is immaculate..I am not worried....I as a hobby mess with all types of cars,stereos and performance...so I am confident in the matter anyone in the ny area is welcome to check it out not to mention I am not sparing any expense as far as other people might....the paint job alone is in the thousands not a garage special, and for arguments sake no one is interested lol.....thanks for the excuse to keep it....my fiancee is going to kill me since she hates early 20 something type cars.......to each his own I say but thanks for the heads up....