Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

used 4th Gen accord

Old 11-04-2002, 09:56 AM
Phat8186

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default used 4th Gen accord

Ok i have a used 4th Gen 2dr accord that I want to get ride of now ASAP. It was a SE with leather till it got stolen from me December 2, 2001 boy do I remember that day I cried. Well any way its just hit 200K on the dash. Its a automatic, replace with tan cloth interior, no iginishion cylder since stolen, and body is in good condition. Ok here is the prob I recently came across a big oil leak that I can not find the source of the prob, and now that the weather is gettign colder I dont ahve the time to work on it myself casue there si no money to send it to a shop to fix. I dont want much for it. I really want to get rid of it. I live in CT so if anyone is close and is interested.
If I can I would like somewhere around $1,500 well see.

to get rid off. My first baby.
Old 11-04-2002, 01:20 PM
Heyitsantman

Sounds like a rear main seal leak!!!
Old 11-04-2002, 02:36 PM
Phat8186

thanks for the input. Here is the prob when you turn on the car you can see the oil leak from somewhere near the oil pan. First off I thought that the oild pan gasket went, but i guess taht cant be the case cause I changed that and put a new one in and it is leaking even more.so u say that it is a rear main seal leak where the hell is that how can I find that cause I kinda am fed up with the car even though it is my first baby. The one thing that I am hoping that it is not is the engine head. But if it was leaking from the engine head you would really be able to see the oil leak from the engine instead of underneath the car near the oil pan. am i making any sense please tell me.