Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

94 2 doors integra ls and jdm b18c motor for sale

Old 08-19-2007, 09:45 PM
killerintegra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 2 doors integra ls and jdm b18c motor for sale

i am trying to sell my 94 integra ls. i am want to get 2700 for the car and 3500 for the b18c. i bought the b18c 2 years ago for 4000 from best japanese engine. the engine comes with a ecu and wiring harness. i will take 5500 for everything. please email at drthoai@yahoo.com if you are interested.

the goods:
-the car has completely rebuilt 98 ls bottom end with 5000 miles since rebuilt. bottom end has all new parts. gsr honda 10:1 .020 over piston. new water pump. new oil pump. new timing and accessory belts. honda main and rod bearings. honda rings. deck, line hone, bore, balance, and hone. i spent over 550 in machine labor alone.

-the head on the car is freshly rebuilt with crower titanium retainer, crower stage 1 cams, skunk 2 cam gears.

-aem fuel rail, fuel regulator, and fuel filter

-4-1 headers and header back exhaust

-tokico shocks and h&r springs

-short ram intake

-complete urethane bushing on all suspension parts

-camber kit in front

-2 ractive seats adjustable and sliders

-simpson seat belt

-new wheel and tires

-clutch specialty 3 pucks clutch

-no smoke and great shifting 5 speed transmission.

-new axles

-urethane motor mounts

-window, sun roof, and door locks work

-small aluminum radiator

-clean and clear title

bads:
faded black paint
-dinged front fenders (can be replaced for 130 from ebay)
-no ac but still have header
-cracked windshield
-cracked rear passenger side window
-long scrape from on passenger side door and quarter panel(can be fix easily i got player hate on by a truck)
-gutted for race but the headliner, dash, and door panel are there.

this car can be a great race or daily driven car if you paint it. feel free to email me an offer. 5500 for everything is a great deal. the book value on this car in fair condition is still 3200 without any mods. i am located in atlanta, georgia. i am selling this car because i have too many project. thanks for looking.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:28 AM
g-reazie

interested in parting out? If you do want to part it out, can I see pics of the header back exhuast, the gsr head and tranny?
Old 08-20-2007, 11:37 AM
killerintegra

the motor is a jdm b18 from a integra type r. i don't have time to part out the car. i will have pics up sometimes this week. i would consider selling the rolling chassis without the tranny and motor if anyone is interested.