Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

new bodykit company in America

Old 10-08-2002, 01:30 PM
totaltraxtion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new bodykit company in America

hey everyone. my name is tiffany smith, and i live in VA. i just wanted to let everyone know of a new bodykit company in America...PaKfEiFeR. (www.pakfeifer.com) i have recently become the US Distributor, and i wanted to get the word out. feel free to check out their website and email me with any questions. i have my own performance shop and my first group buy will be on october 31st. thanx so much.

tiffany smith
total traxtion auto
appomattox, va 24522

434-352-3577
sodangpretty@aol.com
totaltraxtion@aol.com
Old 10-08-2002, 05:09 PM
kleankord

the 99 accord kits don't fit the one's here do they? if so quote me.
Old 10-08-2002, 05:14 PM
totaltraxtion

hey! thanx for ur interest. as far as i can see, i believe that it might fit a 99 BUT i have emailed PAK...and i will let u know ASAP if it fits and i will give u a price. talk to u soon,

tiffany smith
Old 10-08-2002, 07:53 PM
yeer
All Motor ONLY!!!!!!!

hmm.......new body kit company huh??? can he get any of the kits out there or just his brand??

can he make kits, or replica kits of urethane, abs plastic??
Old 10-08-2002, 09:04 PM
s2ksol

Not that new. Pakfeifer has sold kits for a long time, including the US. I bought their bumper for my sol back in 99 and the sides and the rear bumper in the begining of this year. I also know a soler in Michigan that has the other kit that is offered for the sol and he got his kit in 2000. About a year ago Pakfeifer went from shipping kits to other countries from boat to air freight. Since going air freight then they ship anywhere for $80 bucks. But since it's coming into the US then you have to get a bond, pay a broker, and other fees for it to come into the US. Size and the weight of the box that it comes in affects the rates in which you are charged. I roughly payed about $500 plus on top of the kit and shipping. Was your body shop going to take care of bonds, etc. and then add that to the cost of the kit ordered? If you don't know about the bonds issue then I do suggest calling a local bonds place to get an idea of costs.

Old 10-09-2002, 10:00 AM
totaltraxtion

hey! i take 10-15% off of the original price posted on pak.com. i then add 80 bucks. that is everything shipped to my shop, u would then be subject to shipping directly to ur house/business. and i dont mean 80 bucks for each peice, 80 for the whole order. u would pay nothing else. hope this is better

tiffany
Old 10-09-2002, 06:35 PM
kleankord

yeah email me when you find out status of that 6th gen accord kit
Old 10-09-2002, 07:19 PM
s2ksol

You said nothing about dealing with import fees. Like I said before you're going to take a hit for having the kits come into the US. It's required to have a bond, which is purchased through a broker in order to take possession of the kit when it comes into the US. All of this (import fee) will run close to $500 for one whole kit on top of the original cost of the kit and the shipping cost. Import/export fees have nothing to do with shipping. It's something extra, since it's coming from another country.

So, 10-15% discount on the original cost.
You add to that $80 bucks for shipping that goes to your place.
Then we have to pay shipping to our home?

So bascially you're posing as the middle man. So the money we would save on your discount will be added back with the additional shipping cost from your place to our home.

Why would we want to do that when you can easily order from Pakfeifer direct? I got my order just under 2 weeks and the kit was put on a UPS ground truck from the airport to my friends shop.
Old 10-10-2002, 05:31 AM
totaltraxtion

as an individual, YOU pay all that for shipping when it enters the states. as a dealer i dont. when i first signed the contract, i realized what shipping would be, i've ordered for my car before.

basically, i'm trying to offer u guys a deal. u pay nothing else but the price of the part, 80 for shipping, and then to ur house. i'm sure this is way better then the 500 u paid when u ordered directly.

i hope this helps u understand more, i do know about the bonds and shipping, i took care of that when i decided to sell to the US.

tiffany