Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Integra OEM Alloys, Kumho ASX Tires, Locks F/S

Old 01-15-2007, 02:53 PM
hal9e3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Integra OEM Alloys, Kumho ASX Tires, Locks F/S

Wheels are Acura Integra OEM alloy wheels that came standard on the LS and GS models, 15x6", 45mm offset, 16-spoke, polished face and lip, tires are Kumho ASX 205/55VR-15 Ultra High-Performance All Season tires, locks are OEM wheel locks with the correct seat. It's critical that the lock seat match the wheel and Honda wheels have a different kind of seat which makes finding a compatible lock difficult.

Every wheel has some curb rash/etc. but nothing major. The tires have between 5-6mm of tread left. New it's 8mm and the service limit is 2mm so based on the Treadwear rating of 420 they've got at the very least 15K miles left on them, almost certainly more. Of course, I've never seen you drive so YMMV Also, one tire has a very shallow cut in the sidewall. Discount Tire checked it out and indicated that it's cosmetic only and doesn't affect the tire's safety in any way. Finally, the wheel on which this tire is mounted is slightly out of round, but this does not prevent the wheel/tire from balancing and so should not affect its ride. handling or safety. This was also documented by Discount Tire. I have included a picture of the receipt detailing this checkup and will provide it to the buyer as well.

This setup will fit all Integras except Type-R, Civics from 92-00 and almost certainly other Honda models. These are very nice wheels, very light, shod with excellent all-season rubber. They really dress up a Civic, especially one with steel wheels, and of course they look great on Integras too.

Local pickup preferred but will ship. Figure on around $100, maybe less, but contact me before bidding with your ZIP and residential/business address delivery preference for a firm quote. Looking for offers above $300, plus shipping if applicable, cash or PayPal only. I know I'm new here so check out my eBay feedback under hal9e3.

PICS AVAILABLE HERE.

Last edited by hal9e3; 01-15-2007 at 03:07 PM.
Old 02-10-2007, 04:08 PM
c-1driver

were is your zip and will u take 250 cash for them
Old 02-10-2007, 08:01 PM
gilcontr

where are you? i'm in long beach