Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS: Various Civic parts mostly 96-00.

Old 10-23-2006, 01:44 PM
CivicSiRacer
Honorary Moderator Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Various Civic parts mostly 96-00.

Most of the items below are off my 00 Civic Si which I sold in June.

A’PEXi World Sport II exhaust. Fits 1996-2000 Civic coupes. This came off my 2000 Civic Si and used for about 1 year on/off my car. Very nice exhaust tone and all the piping looks good. Asking $200. I’d rather not ship but if you pay shipping/packing/insurance fees I may consider.

Sun Auto Hyper Voltage/Hyper Ground system.Increases torque & horsepower.
Generates cleaner exhaust & improves milage. Enhances turbo boost response & performance. Enhances audio sound quality. LED light to indicate proper connection & operation of unit. Integrated safety feature to protect the vehicle even if the terminals are connected to oposite lead wires. Wires are high-quality, thick gauge 99.99% pure copper with multi layered shielding
Waterproof design. Asking $150 plus shipping.

15x7” Kosei K1s 45mm offset gunmetal color. I’ve had these wheels since 2002 on my various autocross cars. They are a rare gunmetal color and a nice offset for Honda Civics. They will come with blue valve stems and caps. Tires not included. One wheel has a slight scratch about 1” in length but not deep. Other wheels are in pretty good condition considering they have over 200 autocrosses on them.
I’m weary about shipping these wheels since they are not produced anymore and if any damage happens to one of the wheels you will be out of luck. Asking $500 (plus s/h) for the set (will not separate).

205/45x16” Toyo Proxes 4s all season tires. These tires are quite amazing. I purchased these tires for the winters we have here in PA but still wanted some dry grip. I was really surprised with the amount of dry grip they exhibited during the summer/spring/fall months. And of course they got me through a couple of blizzards we experienced here. They still have lots of tread left on them since I only put about 10,000 miles on the tires. Asking $150 for all 4. I can ship these if you pay for shipping/insurance.

2002-2004 Honda Civic Si antenna and base. I originally purchased this to replace my Fuba amplified antenna, but changed my mind. Brand new - still in bags. Asking $50.

Hawk HP+ Front and Rear Brake Pads for 1999-2000 Honda Civic Si. These were used for about 3 events so they have lots of pad left on them. These are track day type pads. Not recommended for daily street driving since they do squeal and dust alot. It is recommended that you break these in properly for best braking performance. $50 for the set of 4 corners (plus s/h).

1989-1991 Civic/CRX Si exhaust header. Originally off my 1991 Civic Si. Has a dent on the lower section of the pipe. Comes as is. $20!!!

1992-1995 Civic projector headlights. These came on the 93 Civic Si (should fit hatchback and coupe but not 4 door) I purchased couple months ago. They look brand new and come with all wiring harness. It’s a plug and play not cutting or splicing needed. Asking $50 (plus s/h).

1992-1995 Civic Altezza taillights. These came on the 93 Civic Si I purchased couple months ago. These will only fit the hatchback and coupe I believe. They are chrome. Asking $20 (plus s/h).

1992-1995 Civic clear corners. These came on the 93 Civic Si I purchased couple months ago. These will only fit the hatchback and coupe I believe. They are chrome. Asking $10 plus shipping.

Autometer Voltmeter. Used for 4 years. Has lit backing. Looks and works like new. Retails for $65. Asking $30.

Autometer Air/Fuel meter. Used for 4 years. Looks and works like new. Retails for $70. Asking $30.

Linksys Wireless Router (WRT54G): I had this for about a year and recently sold my laptop so I do not need this anymore. Asking $20 (plus s/h).
• 802.11g technology
• Wireless access point
• Built-in 4-port switch • 10/100 Ethernet
• Push-button security
• Easy setup

All sales are FINAL! No returns. You may stop by to see the product but DO NOT WASTE MY TIME! I can email you pictures of the items since my web page editor will not post pictures for some reason.
You are responsible for shipping AND/OR insurance. If you do not pay for insurance I am not responsible after I pack it and ship it. You may arrange some sort of meeting place up to 100 miles for most of the items.

Please email me with any questions: mikelouie@comcast.net

Last edited by CivicSiRacer; 10-25-2006 at 08:22 PM.
Old 10-25-2006, 08:21 PM
CivicSiRacer
Honorary Moderator Alumni

Both sets of Azenis sold.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:23 AM
chewbacca/dx/97

any front window seals =civic 97/dx/
Old 05-04-2009, 03:42 PM
94civicEX
I got worms.

This post is 3 years old, please check the post date prior to replying.

duck squad member #00003