Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Parting Out: 1995 Honda Accord EX Sedan; Black w/ Leather

Old 09-03-2006, 09:28 AM
Hurleysurf24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parting Out: 1995 Honda Accord EX Sedan; Black w/ Leather

1995 Honda Accord EX Sedan.
Automatic Transmission
Leather Interior

The entire car is up for parting out. It is located in Orlando, FL. I took what I needed now you can have whatever you want

I will not part Phase 2 or Phase 3 until most of Phase 1 is parted out. (Few exception) Additionally, if the item has a picture next to it, it is off the car and ready to go Otherwise it is still on the car and can be taken off at your request or you can come pull it for a little discount. The car was involved in a T-Bone collision on the passenger side and the only parts effected and not available are the passenger side doors, front passenger window, and front passenger seat.

Motor and trans are in excellent condition, I drove it after the collision with absolutely not problems. Also, if you come pull and pickup the motor and tranny yourself ... I'll give you a huge discount. I'm trying to keep the motor and tranny as complete as possible so you can see that the car runs ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC !!!!!

If you do not see the part listed chances are I was too lazy to list it or skiped over it accidently.

I will entertain first dibs for 24 Hours ... However $$$ talks. All prices are listed (if not i was lazy and will think of something sooner or later). However feel free to make a REASONABLE offer if you are so inclined to do so. Don't lowball me and waste both of our time.

AND just in case you are wondering, I may be a noobie, but I am paypal certified and have great feedback on ebay. Payment by Paypal is preferred, please add 3% for paypals fee if you pay this way.

So this is how it works. I need the car to be mobile just incase I am asked to move it by the property management. So all the parts not affecting driving can go first (ie. interior, exhaust, headlights, tails, etc etc).

Pictures of the car (Car is absolutely filthy in the pictures lol, parts will be cleaned before shipment. Kind of ironic how the driver side is mint lol):

UPDATED LIST AND PRICES AS OF 9/2/06 AT 10:25PM

Phase 1 Part Out:
- Passenger Side Air Bag - 80 Dollars
- Glove Box - 40 Dollars
- Center Console - 60 dollars
- Leather Armrest for Center console - 30 Dollars
- Speakers
- Speaker Grills
- Fog Lights - 30 Dollars

- Driver Front and Rear, Passenger Front Leather Door Panels - 70 Each, buy all for 180. This does not include; door change holder or door lock/window panel, Or handle panel.
If you want the door lock panel with window switch (no motors on this, just the panel switch on the door) it is another 25 for the passenger, 25 for driver front, 10 for driver rear. The panels where the handels go are another 5 Each Door (this one is only a handle panel, no switches)
- Chrome Inside Door handles .... 8 Dollars EACH
- Panel where the trunk release is - 15 Dollars
- Some piece of shit alarm system - 10 Dollars. Don't ask me the brand or anything, I have no idea. All I know is that I disconnected it from the car and its just taking up space now.
- Plastic Pieces that go on the side skirts (only visible when you open the door. I have all the drivers side, and will see if i can salvage the passengers tomorrow). Driver Front - 20 Driver Rear - 15 And if I have these Passenger Front - 20 Passenger Rear - 15
- AC Vents - 30 Dollars for all
- Hazard Light Switch
- Dimmer switch for instrument cluster, radio, buttons etc
- Sunroof switch
- Cruise control system - OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS .. I didn't get a chance to try it but im 75% sure it works. (If you want the cruise control switch as well just let me know).
-Cruise control switch 15 Dollars
- A/C CONTROLLER ... this is the one with all the buttons and knobs on the dashboard, no motors or harnesses yet. (Compressor, and other associated stuff will be pulled soon and sold as a package if youd like).
- Catback Exhaust System (Greddy Evo Look A-like) - 150 (I can sell you the full exhaust .. catback, test pipe, headers for 290 dollars as a package deal, however you will have to wait until the motor is sold to receive the headers).
- Test Pipe - 25
- Aftermarket Strut Bar - 25 PENDING
- OEM Spoiler - This is in great condition, just needs a little bit more cleaning - 50 Dollars PENDING

- Headliner
- Dash Board SOLD
- Panel around AC and dash SOLD
- Silver Bezel around Gauge Cluster - 30 Dollars
- Kick Panels - 10 Each
- Corner Amber Lights SOLD
- Power Mirrors - 70
(I can include the inside cover panels for an extra 6 dollars)

- Window regulators
- Window switches
- Door Locks
- Grill

- Seat Belts
- Seats
- Floor Carpet
- Premium System OEM Radio with Single CD Player
- MudFlaps
I have the rear mudflaps for the car which are pictured, and the front driver one (passenger front was destroyed in collision) - 8 Dollars each

- Corner Lights 25 BUCKS

- Rear Deck Speaker Covers

- Tailights (I'll even throw in the foam gasket for the headlights)

- Headlights - 60 Dollars PENDING
- Spare Tire - 25 Dollars
- Trunk mat
- Windshield Wipers - 20 Dollars (This includes the arms, blades, and hardware to mount them to the windsheild)
- Miscellaneous - ask me im sure i missed a lottt of things

Phase 2 Part Out
*** Please note, you will be buying the main parts of the engine and transmission. ECU's and sensors can be included for an additional amount.

- F22B1 Motor (You pull it out) - This motor dynoed 140whp (on a Mustang Dyno !!!!!) 4 months ago and I can provide the dyno sheet to prove it. This is an extremely healthy engine, and I will gladly start the car up and drive it around, rev it up for you, let you do compression on it, what ever you need just to show you how good of a condition this motor is in! (Which is why a vast majority of drivetrain related parts are not being sold until the engine is).
575 Dollars If we pull it. Here's the Discount for you fellow Honda lovers ...... Come pull the motor and STEAL IT FOR 460 Dollars FIRM

- F22B1 Automatic Transmission (You Pull it Out) - Everything works great. (Reverse engages a little rough sometime, but the transmission is still in great condition). I want 225 If we pull it. You can come and get it for 185 Dollars.

- Instrument Cluster - Would really like to part this in Phase 2, but I can live with selling it in Phase 1 (that way you all can see how great this motor runs). - 65 Dollars without the harness, If you want the harness ... 90 Dollars with it.
- Megan Racing Headers - 130 DollarsPENDING
- Front and Rear Bumper
- Fenders - Driver and Passenger .... 70 Dollars EACH
- Radiator - After engine is sold
- Bumper rebars
- Oil Pan - After engine is sold
- Gas Tank - After engine is sold
- ECU’s - GO With engine or after its been sold... Havent decided price yet.
- Grounding Kit - 20 Dollars

Phase 3 Part Out
- Sunroof glass
- Brake Upgrade
- Trunk lid
- Hood
- Window Glass
- Rear Windshield
- Driver Side Doors
- Driver Side Door Handels
- Steering wheel assembly and airbag
- Transaxles
- OEM Prelude Wheels and tires
- Drop Zone Coilovers

I saw this on another thread and liked the idea ...
All parts are in very good condition unless otherwise stated. If the part arrives to you in an abrubtly different condition, I will be more then happy to refund 90% of your money (you pay shipping) upon return of the item.

***** Please dont expect me to sell you items where your offer provides me enough money just to cover shipping costs ... i.e. Fender for 50 Dollars shipped. It costs about 40-50 Dollars just to ship something like this after insurance, tracking, and confirmation.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:42 AM
ColeM
Banned

How much for the whole lowering setup?
Old 09-03-2006, 09:56 AM
Hurleysurf24

Make me a reasonable offer . That isnt going to be for sale though for a week or so until i get everything else sold.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:21 PM
Hurleysurf24

anyoneeeeeee ?
Old 09-05-2006, 11:21 PM
jastunna1987

hey man, im interested in the drivers side door panel minus all the controls and speakers. also how much for the drivers seat?
Old 09-06-2006, 10:33 AM
Hurleysurf24

hey I got your PM. let me go out to the car and double check the condition of everything and conjour up some sort of estimate and group discount (for buying multiple items).

I'll PM ya back in about an hour or two
Old 09-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Hurleysurf24

still have 9/10 of the car left lol
Old 09-09-2006, 10:02 AM
ColeM
Banned

Still want the lowering components.
Old 09-09-2006, 06:30 PM
Hurleysurf24

hey colem ... your going to have to wait a little bit longer until we can fully strip out the interior and are ready to immobilize the car
Old 09-14-2006, 12:06 AM
dleccord

sup. still got the steel radio bracket? let me know