Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

JDM ITR front Bumper & jdm dc2 ITR HID headlight

Old 05-16-2006, 11:17 PM
kptrulee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JDM ITR front Bumper & jdm dc2 ITR HID headlight

This is all the jdm front end parts i have left from my little buying spree i had a while back. First up is the jdm itr front bumper w/o lip. The bumper is genuine oem honda and has a brand new championship white paint job. As you can see, the grill was cut out a little bit on each side but if you are planning to remove that (i.e. for an intercooler) this would be the bumper for you. Im asking $275 obo for this.

I also have 1 single jdm itr HID headlight left. This is for the driver side or left hand side headlight. It comes complete with the ballast, bulbs, and harness. The headlight does have some broken tabs but is still very mountable. The lens has minor scratches and 1 pretty big scratch on the turn signal end of the lens. Im pretty sure it can be taken out. I am only asking $240 obo for this headlight.

Prices do not include s/h. I am paypal verified. Please add fees if you use paypal. Im up for trades as well. Im looking for a dohc vtec swap, 5-lug conversion, cf hood for jdm front, jdm interior parts, or just let me know what you have. Im down for a good trade. I can add cash on my end too if needed. Parts located in Des Moines, IA

AIM:kptrulee
email:cl2626@hotmail.com
or pm me here
THANKS!
Old 05-21-2006, 01:22 PM
kptrulee

back up
Old 05-23-2006, 03:57 AM
kptrulee

jaydeeeemmm