Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Blitz Techno Speed Z1 19x8

Old 05-10-2006, 06:26 PM
lazybum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blitz Techno Speed Z1 19x8

I just got them back from the wheel shop and I'd love to keep them but I recently had a surgery and need the money to pay for it. The wheels have never been put on the road since the lip repolishing and face repainting. The Lip is in brand new condition. The face is flawless as well, nice black shine. These are RARE true 3 piece wheels forged wheels. With the tire they weigh around 43lbs each.

Blitz Technospeed Z1 19x8 +45mm offset excellent near brand new condition
Originally powder coated black but got dull so it was professionaly painted black over for a nice shine (just got done).

Tire 1: 235/35/19 about 70%-80% tread life. Had a nail puncture but was repaired using a patch plug, its been sealed and plugged from the inside (best way to patch a tire).
Tire 2: 235/35/19 about 50%-60% tread life left

Tire 3: 235/35/19 about 50%-60% tread life left
Tire 4: 225/35/19 about 70%-80% tread life left

All tires are Nitto Extreme NT-555

Again, the wheels are in brand new condition. You will see some micro scratches from the polishing due to the flash but you cannot really see them in person.
Also keep in mind that I didn't really clean the wheels throughly yet, there may be some shop dust on the wheels. Rest assured the face and lip are in perfect condition.

*EDIT*
I had the shop polish away a small scratch in the lip of one of the wheels and I just noticed that it sorta looks like a dent in certain angles and lighting. Because of that the price has been dropped

$2100 shipped
$2000 picked up
Please email me at pyun7@comcast.net for more info. I haven't sold anything here but I have a near perfect ebay rating under lazybum550.