Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

WTT:my car for your motor/tranny

Old 05-05-2006, 06:46 PM
pitchblack86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT:my car for your motor/tranny

i need a new motor for my civic. it has a d15b7 in it right now, like to stay with that motor. just looking for a cheap motor that is complete and doesnt burn oil. PLUS if the headgasket has been changed recently. haha. i also dont have vtec.

also i'm looking for automatic trans. car is a 93 civic dx sedan. again, i'm looking for something that works and has no problems. hopefully pretty cheap.

if anyone has the cvjoints/axles for this car also in good shape, i'm probably gonna need them also

i also have a possible trade for these parts(if they are in good condition). i'm selling my 89 beretta for 1000obo. here is the link... http://newjersey.craigslist.org/car/157674113.html
i'll trade the car straight up for a good running motor and tranny and cvjoints/axles(are axles something completly different then cvj?idk) also a decent aftermarket exhaust system.

someone could get a nice car for cheap. anyway. just let me know what you got. i'm in northern nj, so prefer something close. thanks
Old 05-05-2006, 06:47 PM
pitchblack86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whoa. dont know how this post started. i posted up 1 topic below and the computer froze and this one came about. guess the more the marrier