Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

TW: a bunch of stuff (H23, F22, uni, misc.)

Old 05-05-2006, 01:23 AM
jumpman83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TW: a bunch of stuff (H23, F22, uni, misc.)

I've got an F22a1 head that needs re-assembily and a new valve guide. I never got around to re-assembling it, and I'm not going to be able to. The head would come with valves, valve springs, retainers, the rocker assembly, cam, cam gear, and valve cover. $100

I also have an H23 waterpump/timing belt kit, less the belts and rear crank seal. The tensoners were used for long enough to get them dirty (5 or 600 miles), but the balance shaft tensoner is AWOL... I'll it may take me a little while to find it, but I do have it. The waterpump is untouched, there's a balance shaft seal, 2 cam seals, and a front crank seal, all new. $50

I've got an F22 intake manifold and throttle body without fuel rail or injectors. $60

P12 ECU $60

plywood 6x9 enclosures (probably best if a local picks these up) $5

Pioneer DEH-P4000 headunit (doesn't spit out CDs) $15

MSD blaster II coil, mount, and balast resistor, installed but never used (no one could tell me how to wire it) $30

TRS090 (I'm 90% sure) A/C compressor. I bought it on ebay when someone said it was a TRF090, but it was too short and the bungs weren't in the right position. If I know my TRS applications right, then If anyone has a Del Sol or 92-5 civic, and can tell by pictures and measurements, it hasn't been used since its rebuild... $110

For anyone with a 4th Gen Lude, I've got a right taillight in very good
condition. Just one paint spot on it, maybe 1/16-1/8" big. $25

Casio CT-615 keyboard with stand and a book on learning to play keyboard. $50

Clicksmart 420 digital camera $20

Smartmedia 64megabyte ID style memory card $5

I've also got distributer guts. One has an H23 base, the other an F22. I think I only have 1 good shaft and that was for the H23, but if the components are positioned right it should make an F22 distributor, or H23. Either would be external coil, H23 would, I think, be OBD2. The cap is used, not sure how used. Looks fine. $10

Prices are very tenative, and I'm not sure when I'd be able to begin shipping stuff out because I'm busy as hell, so for now, until my schedule opens time to get to the UPS store, if there's anything you may be interested in, let me know and I can get some pictures of it and more info on it.