Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

set of air cylinders

Old 02-26-2006, 06:01 PM
DubCRX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default set of air cylinders

got these from a buddy and we were gonna put them on my g/f's avenger but decided that would take too much modification as they are originally off a honda and have the honda brackets on them. they don't have a name on them so i don't know the brand. would just like to get back what we paid for em. if interested, $400 + shipping or best offer.

Old 02-26-2006, 06:06 PM
ReVenGe

got any more info than that?
Old 02-26-2006, 06:23 PM
DubCRX

no, sorry. i believe they came off a 95 civic, but cannot verify that. don't know much about hondas to be able to tell ya by the mounting brackets the exact vehicle. pretty much what ya see is what ya get. we were going to try and modify the mounts to fit my g/f's dodge, but decided to just buy some others that bolted right up. these look good to me and seem pretty durable. we thought about trying to put them on my crx, but need the money right now. other than that, i don't have any other info. they do have 3 ports on them so you can dogleg if ya wanted. just couldn't find any brand name or part numbers on them so i took as many pics for detail as i could. if ya want any others, just let me know.

thanks!
ant
Old 03-10-2006, 04:33 AM
DubCRX

still for sale. don't need these anymore.