Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

b16a 39k 1400 shipped!!!! *scam*

Old 04-29-2006, 08:49 AM
HcOiNvDiAc
GOT HONDA?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that doesnt make any since?????
Old 04-30-2006, 12:18 PM
jay redhouse

yup i was told all refunds were sent out and now he is telling revenge that he is still waiting to get it!!! what is the deal, and why are you not doing anything?? your dad is the judge and he is probably the only person that can do anything right now since authorities are taking too long to get answers...he just lied to us saying refunds were sent and now he is probably lying again saying he is waiting for the money...not trying to be an ass or anything it is just messed having to wait this long....
Old 05-01-2006, 06:58 AM
adva7328
BOOST PROJECT 99

Originally Posted by ReVenGe
he called me and let me know hes still waiting for the money
why would he contact you out of everyone? Man he is lying to you because you said that you already turned it over to your dad and that scares him he is looking for a way to screw you to man dont stop with whatever you are doing because if you do he is going to continue to think he can talk his way out of it he is dickin you around more because he knows that you are being serious about your dad dont back down because you maybe the only one that can get something done to his ass how is he contacting you all the time but doesnt post and let ANYONE else know the status of there money BECAUSE HE IS ACTUALLY WORRIED ABOUT U CAUSE YOUR DAD
Old 05-01-2006, 09:38 AM
ReVenGe

i like how people think im a 2 year old and can't conceptualize basic, human reactions

j/k j/k

if i have learned one thing about the legal process it is to say the least amount of things neccesary. you dont tell anyone anything because it will only jeapordize the end result. i told him all i needed to on the phone. and i dont need to say anything on this forum. but just know that its being handled. :chuckles:
Old 05-01-2006, 12:02 PM
HcOiNvDiAc
GOT HONDA?

what about eveyone elses ...is it going to help us out at all?
Old 05-01-2006, 04:45 PM
ReVenGe

if he is in fact guilty of fraud it would be up to 5 years jail time. so..... you can gather what you want from that.
Old 05-01-2006, 05:44 PM
jay redhouse

how about our refunds??? did he tell you anything about ours??? this fool will not return my messages or does not even contact me at all so i am very curious how you got a hold of him?? this blows!!!!
Old 05-01-2006, 07:24 PM
ReVenGe

Originally Posted by jay redhouse
how about our refunds??? did he tell you anything about ours??? this fool will not return my messages or does not even contact me at all so i am very curious how you got a hold of him?? this blows!!!!

i know, i didnt expect to hear from him either.......

we didnt talk about anyone else though, just that he was still waiting to get money for his car and then he would send it to me.

i realy wish i could help you guys out more, but as of right now theres not much to do but wait.
Old 05-02-2006, 05:58 AM
adva7328
BOOST PROJECT 99

Originally Posted by ReVenGe

i know, i didnt expect to hear from him either.......

we didnt talk about anyone else though, just that he was still waiting to get money for his car and then he would send it to me.

i realy wish i could help you guys out more, but as of right now theres not much to do but wait.
He always seems to have an excuse he took everyones money so he should have the money to send back damn this him waiting for money making everyone else wait for money he should have money because he ripped everyone off
Old 05-03-2006, 05:38 AM
joelcory74

He has been online recently: https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/members/47526-crazx2lvr44.html

His myspace:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=105 15228

current picture from myspace

quote from myspace:
"Im single and lookin, for someone who wont lie or cheat or fuck me over, my sn is crazx2lvr and crazerc, l.a.m my email is crazx2lvr@yahoo.com , hit me up if intrested best way is by email , i promise you'll be my princess if i like you

Climos' Schools, which he has never been to!!

Morrisville,Pennsylvania
Graduated: 2003
Student status: Alumni
Degree: Master's Degree

Thanks for a rather nasty looking picture. It matches his honesty. This guy is a real looser
and I have no more time to waste on him. I took
a beating but learned a valuable lesson. Thanks for
all your help and I'm one guy who will never get burned again. Good luck. Doug

Last edited by joelcory74; 05-03-2006 at 12:18 PM.