Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Massive Amt> Of Honda Acura Parts!!! Garage Sale!!! Engines Ecuz Coilz Lighting Etc!!

Old 01-28-2006, 11:22 AM
randxvtec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

email sent!!!
Old 01-28-2006, 01:15 PM
dank24

hey can you send me some pics on the mugen grill thatsludacris24@aol.com
Old 01-30-2006, 11:43 AM
randxvtec

Default bump

bump
Old 02-02-2006, 07:42 PM
randxvtec

bump
Old 02-03-2006, 02:41 PM
EH339

I tried to buy one of Randy's LS cable trannies. I told him very clearly last weekend that I needed to pick it up from him on Thursday night. My boyfriend's best friend in Florida needed one and that on Thursday, my boyfriend would be driving to Florida from Boston (for other reasons) and then helping his friend install that tranny into his car. This best friend has a broken foot. So as of Tuesday night, all was good, Randy said for me to call him Wednesday night to confirm our Thursday night meeting and pickup. He sounded very enthused about our buying his tranny. So Wednesday night, I called his phone at 8pm and 11:15pm. Then I called him up several times on Thursday morning and up until 1pm. I also emailed him Wednesday night and Thursday up until 2pm. No f*cking answer of any kind. I was hoping that maybe he forgot his phone at work. So after many anxious phonecalls on Thursday afternoon, we located and bought another LS tranny at a junkyard in CT instead.

And finally, Thursday afternoon at 3:30pm (while we were at the junkyard) Randy emails me like nothing is wrong and says that his friend has the keys to his storage place and that the weekend is better for him to sell me the tranny. He also says he's been really busy with work.

So I am very very pissed because Randy didn't have the courtesy to take two minutes to email or call me on Wednesday night to tell me that he couldn't meetup on Thursday as originally plannned. I was so clear in my early emails to him, telling him my deadline for pickup and why it was so. Then I had to deal with my boyfriend's extreme stress on Thursday when we couldn't reach Randy at all. I then had to sweet talk the junkyard into fitting my last minute tranny request into their already booked up schedule for removing it from their parts car. Because of Randy being so inconsiderate, my boyfriend, the junkyard staff and myself were unnecessarily stressed out. We had to make a whole separate trip to CT for the other transmission as they closed at 5pm. Then after coming back to Boston, Matt was meeting up with another friend after work to take his SUV down to Florida. Picking on Randy's tranny on the way to Florida would have been perfect and up until Tuesday night, that scenario worked okay for Randy also... and then he drops out off the face of the earth for a full day and a half. And he's not that sorry about it and just says that he's not just some K-mart employee, but has to work for some advertising company and that's what's important to him. I don't care what he does for work, but he definitely had two minutes to tell me on Wednesday that he couldn't sell me the tranny on Thursday night. If he was too much of a wimp to tell me by phone that he needed to cancel, an email would have been painless to send.

So... based on that attitude, I won't be buying anything from him in the future, and I caution anyone else thinking about doing business with him. He is unreliable and without integrity. Oh yeah, he says that he's got eBay feedbacks, but there are only nine of them and he's only bought stuff on eBay but never sold anything.

Old 02-04-2006, 01:34 PM
randxvtec

this kids a homo... he's a crybaby ... im sorry bro i work for a multi-billion dollar company... i was extremely busy by the way ... look at page 2-3 of April's maxim magazine and u will see why i was so busy... actually during this week i met up with 3 people on my lunch break. i am really reliable this kid is a bump...

BUMP FOR A BIG HOMO CRYBABY!!!