Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

skunk2 cams used

Old 12-21-2005, 10:15 AM
jspecb20

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cams

they are stage 2 camsand if someone is using my pic i cant do anything about that i even have other pics of the cams ive been trying to sell these things for bit now but i guess no 1 has cash so i guess the only way to sell is to drop the price now everyone wants them but now you ask all these questions and i understand i would do the same but if you notice the price i was asking was not that cheap so anyway i dont need them im going k20 so im selling my whole swap.let me know if anyone is interested in these cams
Old 12-21-2005, 10:28 AM
Robstunner
y0! Vito!

where are you located?
Old 12-21-2005, 10:45 AM
jspecb20

Default cams

im in sylmar california
Old 12-21-2005, 11:15 AM
stemyluv69

then why not take new pictures with a 5 bill next to em? You registered this month, only have 15 posts, and youre selling $500 cams for $200. Not to mention you've got horrible punctuation (or lack there of) so why should we trust you with our money? If you can get those pictures along with some info about yourself ill paypal you tonite.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:46 PM
jspecb20

Default cams

first of all i have one of those things called a ''job'' and by the time i get off work i cant get into my storage so the pics i have on here are the pics that i got oh and $500 did you not notice that little work called used that means they were in a motor and second i did not know i was being tested on punctuation in a honda/acura forum and if you dont trust me bro thats fine i will take more pics but not cause you want them its just that now i know other people are going to want to see proof but now when i do im not selling to you ill hook someone else up and some lucky guy that has to wait till after christmas to come up with the cash is going to get them all thanks to you so happy holidays bro go buy some used one's for $500 when i can get them new for $575:db:
Old 12-22-2005, 08:58 PM
Robstunner
y0! Vito!

Originally Posted by stemyluv69
then why not take new pictures with a 5 bill next to em? You registered this month, only have 15 posts, and youre selling $500 cams for $200. Not to mention you've got horrible punctuation (or lack there of) so why should we trust you with our money? If you can get those pictures along with some info about yourself ill paypal you tonite.
better safe than sorry. 15 posts and already selling shit... i dunno. why do u think every one wants proof?
Old 12-22-2005, 09:08 PM
Matt Whitledge
94-b20-hatch

hey man what didi u havr them in
Old 12-22-2005, 09:25 PM
Matt Whitledge
94-b20-hatch

I have a b20 with a b16 head and need cams bad
Old 12-22-2005, 10:26 PM
stemyluv69

Originally Posted by Robstunner
better safe than sorry. 15 posts and already selling shit... i dunno. why do u think every one wants proof?
glad im not the only one
I'd prefer to keep my money instead of taking a chance unless you can provide better proof. I dunno why youre getting pissed off for a BUYER wanting to feel secure. I thought that was allowed, kinda like the customer is always right thing.
Old 12-23-2005, 05:59 AM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

Originally Posted by jspecb20
first of all i have one of those things called a ''job'' and by the time i get off work i cant get into my storage so the pics i have on here are the pics that i got oh and $500 did you not notice that little work called used that means they were in a motor and second i did not know i was being tested on punctuation in a honda/acura forum and if you dont trust me bro thats fine i will take more pics but not cause you want them its just that now i know other people are going to want to see proof but now when i do im not selling to you ill hook someone else up and some lucky guy that has to wait till after christmas to come up with the cash is going to get them all thanks to you so happy holidays bro go buy some used one's for $500 when i can get them new for $575:db:
Dude, chill...cams don't come cheap and everyone here knows that. And although it would not be a huge loss if they were scammed, still, it is their money and if they are getting a good deal they want to know it for sure.