Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Wtb Clear Taillights,drop Springs,ect For 95 Civic,ec Coupe

Old 11-24-2005, 03:15 PM
mike95civic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wtb Clear Taillights,drop Springs,ect For 95 Civic,ec Coupe

Hey guys I'm looking for some clear taillights,maybe some white wheels,cold air intake,some lowering springs,not coil overs,and maybe a cat back exhaust.Send pics and info to bottlefedcoupe@yahoo.com Sorry I meant ex coupe in my headline but it won't let me correct it.
Old 11-25-2005, 10:22 AM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

I don't think anyone here wants to help make your car look ricey, we don't do that to one another, better try ebay and good luck w/that!
Old 11-25-2005, 10:29 AM
mike95civic

Listen here asshole,that's what this site is for.Don't worry about what i'm looking for you west coast queer.
Old 11-25-2005, 11:58 AM
stemyluv69

ugh i second centerforce. go to ebay dude. Clear tails/white wheels and a catback exhaust... heres an idea.
take off old tails, split the housing. spray paint silver then reinstall.
spray paint stock ex wheels white
64oz foldgers coffee can and a welder... figure out the rest. and cold air intake... buy bags of ice and continue to duct tape ice onto stock intake.
as for springs, just use a plasma cutter.

R-I-C-E
Old 11-25-2005, 02:49 PM
mike95civic

Ok guys lets do this,this is the stuff i'm looking for so if you don't agree or don't like what you read just keep to yourselfs.I'm not looking to do major engine swaps like you guys do,that is totaly stupid,i'm just looking to do minor upgrades,I race mustangs,and this honda is just my gas milegae cruiser,so don't worry about what the hell I am looking for,just keep to yourself if you don't agree with me and keep doing your sphinkter boy motor swaps.
Old 11-25-2005, 03:25 PM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

Originally Posted by mike95civic
Listen here asshole,that's what this site is for.Don't worry about what i'm looking for you west coast queer.
Easy dude, just trying to help point you in the right direction. No need to get all butt hurt. Seriously, you would have better luck on ebay trying to find cosmetic upgrades. If you were asking about cams or pistons that would be different, but the majority of tuners here are not into "show". So relax...
Old 11-25-2005, 04:23 PM
mike95civic

I know but the stuff I am seeking is the same stuff that eveyone does to hondas,so that's all I was asking for is maybe if someone has some stuff on a car that maybe they took off when they bought it or maybe they are just changing stuff around.It seemed like you was just trying to give me a hard time!!!
Old 11-25-2005, 08:19 PM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

I know but the stuff I am seeking is the same stuff that eveyone does to hondas,so that's all I was asking for is maybe if someone has some stuff on a car that maybe they took off when they bought it or maybe they are just changing stuff around.It seemed like you was just trying to give me a hard time!!!
Nah dude, just trying to help. It's all good, peace.
Old 11-26-2005, 06:53 PM
stemyluv69

Do you seriously think altezzas look good on a civic? MAYBE the CF ones... but all clear?
and white wheels?? ummm yea....
catback exhaust... get something that sounds good. If youve got a stock car and 3" piping... FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART. Keep it classy homie. We're part of the JDM era, not the MDM (mexican domesticated market).

A CLEAN LOOKING CAR WILL GET MORE ATTENTION (and smiles) MORE THAN A RICER!!
Old 11-27-2005, 06:24 AM
mike95civic

Originally Posted by stemyluv69
Do you seriously think altezzas look good on a civic? MAYBE the CF ones... but all clear?
and white wheels?? ummm yea....
catback exhaust... get something that sounds good. If youve got a stock car and 3" piping... FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART. Keep it classy homie. We're part of the JDM era, not the MDM (mexican domesticated market).

A CLEAN LOOKING CAR WILL GET MORE ATTENTION (and smiles) MORE THAN A RICER!!

Listen here guys this is the shit i'm looking for if it offends you then look on and no need to post anything,i'm not bothering any of your threads so leave mine the hell alone.