Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS or FT 17" wheels w/ good tires, 5lug

Old 11-20-2005, 12:23 PM
01h22lude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS or FT 17" wheels w/ good tires, 5lug

I'm selling my 17" MB Motoring wheels and rubber. The wheels are basically perfect. One of them has a small scratch on it, but it's hardly visible. No actual curbage. Tires are still very lively. Two are Yokohama ES100 (I think, I have them covered downstairs), 215-45's with about 70% tread left, but a little camber wear on the inside. Still plenty left though, Just not completely even. The other two tires are Dayton Daytonas, 225-45's with about 70% tread left, and same deal, a bit of camber wear, but lots left.

Lug pattern on these is the universal 5-lug (there's lots of stud holes, haha), and they were on my 2001 Honda Prelude Base Model. Nothing wrong with these wheels and tires, and they're all nicely balanced and cleaned.

What I am looking for are some 16's with 50-series tires so they're the same size as the stock wheels/tires, but probably wider. Shoot me what you have, and if it's exactly what I want (which is probably along the lines of silver thicker 5 spoke wheels, but I'm open to all), then I may be open to trading straight across or with very little cash on your part (or possibly mine, I suppose!).

Otherwise, they're for sale. I'm located in the North Seattle area, and am very limited as to how far I can take these due to room constraints. Looking to get $550 for them, but I'm willing to entertain all offers and trades. Thanks for your time, all!

Old 11-21-2005, 09:19 PM
01h22lude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nobody in the area wanta to just trade? That's really what I'm looking for!