Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS EF/ED CRX and hatch Revhard manifold, IC piping, Vortech BOV, and DP

Old 11-16-2005, 11:59 PM
BlueShadow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS EF/ED CRX and hatch Revhard manifold, IC piping, Vortech BOV, and DP

Hi guys,

It's time for me to sell my old setup so I can buy a new one. This setup was made specifically for a CRX/hatch and I would prefer it be sold as a set. I would say the only thing needed to complete this setup is a fuel pump, injectors, vacuum lines, oil drain/feed lines and a turbo. I've included some pics below of what the parts look like and also how the parts are supposed to sit in the engine bay. Remember the turbo and wastegate are not included cause I dont have them anymore.

The turbo in the pics is the turbo I got from Revhard which was a Precision T3/T04E. You can see that Revhard welded a cast aluminum elbow on the turbo. You can have the same thing done. Or you can use a 90 degree hose coupler (which I can provide) along with a length of 2" aluminum piping which I also have. One other thing you can do is buy a 2" diameter 90 degree aluminum elbow and place a 90 degree elbow on the compressor outlet. Then you just trim the ends on the aluminum elbow until it can go into the IC coupler and the turbo 90 degree coupler.

Anyways here is a list of items for sale, all parts have less then 500 miles on them:
$260 - Revhard B series turbo manifold
$80 - Revhard EF/ED CRX/hatch intercooler piping
$150 - Revhard intercooler 2" inlet, 2.25" outlet (to be used with EF/ED IC piping kit)
$60 - two 2" couplers, one 2.25" coupler, one 2.25" to 2.75" transition coupler
$20 - four 2" T-bolt clamps, two 2.25" worm gear clamps, one 2.25" T bolt clamp
$180 - Vortech Maxflow BOV
$50 - wastegate elbow & 2.5" downpipe with flex section
TOTAL = $800 shipped

If you want I can also throw in a 2" 90 degree silicon hose and a 1" length of 2" aluminum pipe for another $20. Now here are the pics:

TOP HALF OF PIC - back of IC, BOTTOM HALF OF PIC - front of IC

bungless 2.5" DP