Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Buddy Club Suspension For EG,EK,DC2

Old 10-13-2005, 11:29 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Listen.

He has a point. He has a right to want proof that the actual item for sale is legit. Being that you are a relatively new member, people are not willing to just throw money around without feeling safe.
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net

Old 10-13-2005, 12:39 PM
Dthreat619
Drag-Threat-Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pop his titty out out your mouth

Look I Am Legit...Either Buy it or Don't...Is your girl going to buy it or no...I dont have time to waste....
Old 10-13-2005, 03:56 PM
KaBlookie
4-doors ROCK

dude, it really isnt too hard to write something on a piece of paper and take ONE pic with the paper and the coilovers in the same shot.

As Nelson said, $700+ is a lot of money to just throw around, so people just want to know for damn sure that what they're spending the money on is something 100% real and will definitely arrive at their doorsteps.

Nobody here's really against you, and we arent for some reason thinking you're automatically a scammer...everyone is just smart with where they put their money. If you keep refusing to post a picture...I dunno, some people might take it the wrong way, even if you really don't mean it that way. Isn't it worth a $700 sale to just take a pic? I think so...
Old 10-14-2005, 06:56 AM
9600baud
JDM rox ur world

Originally Posted by Dthreat619
Look I Am Legit...Either Buy it or Don't...Is your girl going to buy it or no...I dont have time to waste....
You sir, are an ass. I'd never buy something from someone with an attitude like yours and I suggest everyone do the same.
Old 10-14-2005, 04:14 PM
Dthreat619
Drag-Threat-Racing

Default Wow This is GAY

Look I dont have a digital camera to take the pic, or the time to find one. All i got is a garage full of stuff that needs to go. I will be posting a new thread with some items that are not that expensive. I am hoping that people will buy some items this way I prove im not a scammer. I have blocks with 84 & 85mm pistons and dart sleeves in them but if I cant sell a simple 700.00 item how could I sell those. I took some pics from my cell phone so I hope this is sufficent...