Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS - Axis Wheels / All Kinds - Group Buy

Old 09-20-2005, 07:56 AM
mrbrace
Goldenchild

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS - Axis Wheels / All Kinds - Group Buy

Greetings everyone, I bring to you a group buy. This group buy consists of different types of wheels mainly Axis. (www.axiswheels.com)

This is a group buy for all of their wheels, if you would like to purchase some wheels of theirs either PM me or email me here: bracester@gmail.com

I have posted on several other forums about these wheels and the more orders I get the cheaper I can get them, this is the real deal and I hope that you all take it as such.

Shipping for the wheels will be $80. The reason for that price is because of gas prices, I am not inflating it its just that is what UPS costs now so...

In other words, go to Axis's website look up some wheels, PM me, e-mail me, or post on this topic with Color, Size, Rim Name, and when you are thinking about ordering them and I can get you a current price quote on the total price and shipping for the set.

These do NOT come with tires so they are for the sale of the rims themselves. These wheels are of the highest quality and will be coming from Axis themselves or myself. Seeing is how I cannot store all of the rims at my home.

Anyhow if you are interested or just want a price quote feel free to let me know and I can get you a quote extremely fast! Thanks so much!

Matthew
Old 09-21-2005, 04:06 AM
mrbrace
Goldenchild

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump