Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

EF 88-91 Civic/Crx H22A motor mount kit! Now Available!!!$495!!!

Old 09-16-2005, 10:23 AM
ExplicitSpeed36

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EF 88-91 Civic/Crx H22A motor mount kit! Now Available!!!$495!!!

88-91 Civic/Crx EF H22A motor mount kit

This kit is for the hardcore EF enthusiast wanting the ultimate engine swap. This kit is perfected for the ultimate driving experience and it will keep the power on the ground where it needs to be. No violent shaking or vibration. Just a smooth and accelerating driving experience.

This motor swap will require some work. As we all know this is not a direct drop in. AC is not possible without extensive modification. It is recommended to run an alternator only crank pulley. The passenger side stock mount on the chassis will need to be removed and the new passenger side chassis mount will need to be welded in or bolted. You may have the engine/transmission in and out of the car at least several times before perfecting it and getting the axle alignment just right. Custom axles are needed and I can provide them for you. I can walk you through the whole experience from A to Z including wiring. Don’t hesitate to email me. Also if you are close by to WA state I can do the install from A to Z and running. Now to what is included in the kit.

1 driver side motor mount
1 rear engine mount and bracket
1 weld in passenger side chassis mount
1 passenger side motor mount

$495 powder coated and shipped!

Full detailed pictures info. at the link below.
Please email ExplicitSpeed360@aol.com and not PM for further info.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1236039