Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Civic Accessories For Sale

Old 08-01-2005, 07:55 PM
mharms07

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Civic Accessories For Sale

If anyboy is interested, i got a bunch of parts (acessories) i took off of my 2000 silver civic ex before i traded it in for a truck... 17" semi gloss black g-racing 8 spoke rims with a tire upgrade to falken visas, a full suspension package, Tokico HP Struts & Eibach pro kit Springs (brand new, never used nor taken outta the box) i will sell them at a price slightly below i bought them for, just because there brand new, an autometer gauge (air/fuel) pratically brand new with gauge pod painted gray to match car's interior, a pair of type zero side skirts, and a ABS c-type rear lip. also took out my 12" JL audio W3V2 boxed, with a A4002T audio bahn amp, still have the stock CD player with code and an ravin axle back exhaust i bought from midas when i first bought the car before i upgraded to a full custom cat-back exhaust, changed my header so if anybody needs a stock header, got that too, and i got my black and gray mugen racing seats with brackets. all parts are in good condition, so reply back and if your interrested ill send you pics of them through e-mail and give you prices (PAYPAL)... thanks.... Hatrickharmon@hotmail.com aol screen name: mharms07
Old 08-01-2005, 08:27 PM
goon54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how many times are u gonna post this