Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

parting out 91 ef SI, jdm wheels, seats, many parts. LOok inside

Old 07-05-2005, 11:38 PM
bambbrose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default parting out 91 ef SI, jdm wheels, seats, many parts. LOok inside

56K SORRY BUT WORTH THE WAIT

UPDATED 8/29/2005

I have a ton of vouches on about every website around, here is a link to the thread from when I parted out my EG that got hit a while back, tons of vouches in it and more available by request
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1118226

http://www.eghatch.org/gallery...um=19
above link is a gallery of a lot of pictures of the car. Anything you don't see pictured I probably left on the car and therefore is not available. Please don't ask for random parts.

Here is the breakdown of everything

-Front and rear seats in good shape, see pics $175 local, or you pay shipping about $100. $110 for just the fronts, $75 for just the rears. DAMN COMFORTABLE. More pics in link and additional pics available by request

marks are just from something sittin on it for a while, they aren't permanent

-OBD0 hondata installed into a PR3 ecu. Stage 2, no datalog or boost options. $150obo shipped, not sure on price for this.
SOLD

-RARE JDM Sparco Rally wheels, I have never seen another set of these for sale in this color. Called Sparco Gravels. 16x7, pretty lightweight (not sure of actual weight), 4x100, I "think" 40 offset. Tires are shitty and not worth anything, wheels are all straight EXCEPT ONE, just need a lot of cleaning (10 years old+ I think so pretty dirty), some small scratches and nics. More Pics avail. Only other set of these I've ever seen was bronze and went for $1000. $325shipped obo. Downside, one wheel has a small crack and won't hold air, MUST be fixed. Could easily be repaired at a shop for sub $100. It's NOT bent, just cracked. Needs to be cleaned around the crack on the inside and outside of the rim, then welded up, and the weld needs to be ground smooth and it'd be fixed.
AGAIN asking $325 SHIPPED, which is cheap as hell, even for just three wheels

-3" crush bent exhaust for EF hatches with magnaflow muffler, pretty good work, bolts directly to a downpipe for turbo applications. $100 local, shipping is gonna be a bitch and $$ so don't really wanna do that. Seperates at the rear axle area for removal and installation.

-Autometer monster tach, almost brand new, good shape $75 shipped.
SOLD

-Cluster, manual. 111k on it, has a small led in right next to the tach that is to wire up a shift light. $75 shipped PENDING

-Struts and springs that came with car, front are tokico illuminas and rear are stock, springs are unknown as of now but offer about a 2"drop. $125shipped SOLD

-rear hatch shocks, both in working condition. $25 shipped

-rear hatch plastic $20 shipped

-middle taillight peice. Doesn't have civic or anything on it for that matter. not sure what off of. $30 shipped SOLD

-rear wiper motor and assembly with hardware $20 shipped

-tezzers, couple small scratches but have been on car for 1 year or more without fading so they are decent quality. $25 shipped SOLD

-rear spoiler, black, oem $30 shipped

-rear upper plastics, both sides, $20 shipped for both, or $15 each. minimal fading behind wear the seatbelt was.

-random interior plastics, $8 each shipped, or $10 for the pairs.

-vents with clock, vent is cracked on the top back (not visable), but could be epoxy'd and would be fine, all the sliders still work perfectly. haven't tried the clock so not sure if it's working or not, but I don't see why it wouldn't be. $15 shipped

-shift boot, oem $10 shipped

-rear seat belts with hardware and buckles $25 shipped

-steering console cover $15 shipped, good shape

-driver side vent $10 shipped

-both visors with hardware. Good shape with mirror, dirty but not stained or ripped, just need to be cleaned. $20 shipped for both or $10 each.

-rearview mirror $15 shipped

-interior light $8 shipped

-door buzzers, the sensors that make your buzzer go when the doors are open and let the light turn on. $8 shipped for both SOLD

-bracket that holds hatch shut $5 shipped

-brackets the the rear seat latches to. $8 shipped

-gas door lever and cable, rear hatch lever and cable, and all hardware along with rear hatch release. $30 shipped for all or $10 for each cable.

-complete sunroof assembly, runs VERY smooth and works perfectly. no damage. $40 picked up, or $125 shipped.

-Side windows, $20 each picked up, or $100 shipped each.

-complete rear hatch with glass, defroster is broken. $25 picked up, no shipping.

-I think these are b series EF axles, condition unknown but they were said to be working when pulled. $25 for both picked up, or $75 shipped for both. correct me if they are for D series and not B.

-TYC headlights, left and right. $25 shipped each. good shape
SOLD
-aftermarket corner lights $12 shipped
SOLD
-center console, has a couple holes drilled in it, and has power window switches in the middle, not sure why lol. $25 shipped

-side window plastics with screws $15 shipped SOLD

-rear plastic peice. has scratches and a couple holes. not cracked $25 shipped

-side plastics, driver side in good shape, passenger has some weird thing on it and 2 small holes drilled. $25 each picked up. no shipping.

-door sills, decent shape. $25 each shipped

-radiator center mount peice. $30 shipped

-exterior peice below headlights, $35 shipped

-b series EF rear engine mount. $45 shipped SOLD

-map sensor $20 shipped

-91 si wiring harness, some damage, easily usable however, from b16 being used on it. $40 shipped

-resistor box $15 shipped

-gauge cluster bezel, damn good shape. $30 shipped SOLD

-random buttons, $6 shipped each

-steering wheel, no horn peice. $40 shipped SOLD

-steering console controls $25 shipped, sunroof button $6 shipped, coin pocket $6 shipped

-door panels, good shape, $60 shipped for one, or $90 shipped for both

-passenger side door pillar plastic. $20 shipped

-interior door handles $25 shipped for both, other random door plastics $5 shipped each.

-speaker grills. $15 shipped

-side mirrors, $25 shipped each or $40 shipped for both. paint is chipped and faded.

-stock shifter with what I think is a RAZO shift knob. $15 shipped

-lower headlight bracket $20 shipped

-d15b2 crank, high miles but decent shape, good for budget rebuild. also have pistons with rods in similar condition. $45 shipped each.

-b18a1 intake manifold with fuel rail and injectors, and fpr. Injectors might be missing the plastic cap. $40 shipped

-ek vents, some scratches, $15 shipped for both.

-d16y7 intake manifold $25 shipped

-ek center console for DX $20 shipped

-d16y8 throttle body missing the throttle attachment piece. $35 shipped

-d16y8 intake manifold bracket, a good thing to have for y7 to y8 manifold swap. $15 shipped, d16y8 evap sensor $15 shipped

finally finshed, damn that was long. PM me with questions. If I don't reply asap i'm probably working. I WILL get back to you.
AIM: bambbrose1
msn: bambbrose@hotmail.com
paypal: bambbrose@hotmail.com
email bambbrose@hotmail.com or brady@eghatch.org

PM here is best contact method.

Thanks for looking and bump if you read please
Old 07-06-2005, 11:22 AM
shady visions

Hey, will those parts fit a 1990 CRX Si?
If so, I need the drivers side Door Pillar cover.
Old 07-06-2005, 09:04 PM
bambbrose

I'm not positive on the fitment, but I am pretty sure they are interchangable.

However the driver side door pillar cover on this hatch has two larger sized holes cut in it for a gauge pod to be mounted. If still interested let me know and I can get some pics of it for you.

I stripped the car down today. I'll be updating the entire thread with many pics tomorrow
Old 07-17-2005, 11:20 PM
bambbrose

BUMP for a huge update and a lot more pics with prices. even more than the ones shown are available on my website http://www.eghatch.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=19
Old 07-19-2005, 07:15 AM
bambbrose

back up
Old 07-21-2005, 09:46 PM
bambbrose

ttt
Old 07-23-2005, 04:41 PM
mutt_1986

what about the head?
Old 07-24-2005, 06:39 PM
bambbrose

no drivetrain parts are available. Sorry.

TTT
Old 07-26-2005, 07:05 PM
bambbrose

up agian
Old 07-29-2005, 05:11 AM
bambbrose

back to the top