Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

F/S 97 Ls gold edition 5spd

Old 09-01-2002, 07:58 AM
RiceBoysDream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 97 Ls gold edition 5spd

located in the tri state area, car has 65k have all records of maintance done to the vehicle. car is a honde pre owned and certiefied vehicle, passed all 112 points of inspection when we purchased it. when purchased car had only 40k most of the miles on the car are highway. the car was my brothers commuter car for work. reason we have to get rid of is he needs a bigger car, wants to start a family, u guys know the deal. buyer has two options. one u can pay up the car in full (which i know most of u probably wont) the cars worth $13,000 or u can pick up the payment plan which is $263 a month. the car has tinted windows(professionally done) has removed air box resonator sounds like it has an intake but it doenst, also has OBX racing pedals,it has A/C PWR/Sterring, sunroof, rear spoiler, cd player, and alot of other goodies. the cars color is the midinight blue color with gold acura emblems. the car is sweet and were so sad on how it has to go, but lifes a trip...

anyone wants to contact me email me at outuvit02@hotmail.com
Thankyou
Old 09-01-2002, 01:36 PM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, we keep all classified posts in the 4 Sale/Trade/Wanted forum. Thanks. I'll move this thread there for you.