Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS: EG Foglight Retrofit. 1 of a KIND!!!!! Hella Bright

Old 05-12-2005, 01:23 AM
JDMLyfeStyle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: EG Foglight Retrofit. 1 of a KIND!!!!! Hella Bright

Ive been getting hammered lately about my IS 300 foglight retrofit. people asking how much it would cost for them. So if any of you are interested in them lemme know. I will make some up.

EG foglights. 115 if you dont send yours i will have to order new ones.
IS300 foglights. 250
15 hours of labor. 150

So is anyone willing to pay that much for the foglight retrofit?

IS300 Foglights retro'd onto Eg brackets mounts up like it was from the factory =)
Note these are using factory 35w bulbs. im gonna experiment with some high wattage bulbs for different results.

Old 05-12-2005, 05:33 AM
b18c1_hatch

Im Intrested in the Fog light System. Looks Bad Ass
But do i have to Send you the fog lights and you Do what you do i guess.
Explain Really Kinda Confused do you Make them Super Bright yellow or something becasue they look badass. and i want mine like that
Old 05-12-2005, 05:54 AM
JDMLyfeStyle

You can ship your foglights to me. and what i do is basically cut apart your stock foglights and the IS300 foglights and mate them together and then modify the stock bracket to accept the IS 300 foglights. takes 12-15 hours with test fitting and aiming.

Or i can order you a set of foglights and do it. But payment has to be sent before i order the foglights. But i have 1 set of IS300 foglights on Hand. Then they will be ordered as they are purchased.
Old 05-12-2005, 07:17 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

POLICY:
Business posting: Please do not post on behalf of a company. No private businesses or stores are allowed to post items anywhere on Honda-Acura.net, except in the sponsor forums if you are an approved vendor or board sponsor.

This section is for Honda/Acura owners and enthusiast to buy, sell, and trade their parts amongst each other. If you have more than one "new" item for sale, that is thought of as selling for profit and will not be allowed.
Companies are encouraged to contact advertising@honda-acura.net, to enroll in Honda-Acura.net’s sponsorship program to assist your advertising needs.

Any non-supporting vendor who posts will be warned. Failure to comply with warnings will result in action by the administration of this site.

Any “Group Buy” must be approved by Honda-Acura.net before being posted.
Failure to comply will result in deletion of the thread.

*Also, this forum is for private sellers only, on that note, Sponsoring vendors are not permitted to post their goods here. Thank you for your cooperation.
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net