Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS: Brand new NOS Powerfogger 4 & 6 cyl. universal nitrous kit

Old 02-17-2005, 07:15 AM
VegasJones

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Brand new NOS Powerfogger 4 & 6 cyl. universal nitrous kit

I purchased this kit brand new last night from Checker Auto Parts here in Vegas. I paid $499 for the kit, $41 for the fill, and about $40 for tax (damn government ). Anyways, I'm chickening out of installing it in my car. I realized there's alot more to nitrous then I thought there was and don't wanna blow up my motor, guess I'm kinda getting in over my head. I know that I'm going to take a loss on this but I don't know how much to list it for. I guess the number I have in mind is around $450 + shipping as it's brand spankin new, so you're saving 50 bucks plus the taxes. If you can show me a better price somewhere on a brand new kit i'll beat it. I can even include the receipt from my purchase if you'd like. Local pickup would be preferred as the bottle is currently full. If it has to be shipped I'm sure I'll have to empty the bottle to ship it. Please no lowballers. So PM, e-mail, or post your offers. Thanks.....

Here's my e-mail, chris_r_jones@hotmail.com
Oh, and I know I don't have any seller rating, but I'll do whatever it takes to make you feel good about the transaction. I can definately provide pics before any transaction takes place. Thanks!!
I'm also up for trades!!!
Old 02-17-2005, 07:20 AM
vande

350 shipped if u have pics
Old 02-18-2005, 08:19 AM
VegasJones

bump