Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Misc Honda items for sale, mostly del Sol related

Old 01-25-2005, 09:51 AM
Cannon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Misc Honda items for sale, mostly del Sol related

Hey guys. I cleaned out the "garage" today and came across a few items that I thought I would share with you before eBay. Let me know if you are interested in anything. I would be willing to do trades as well. I am looking for a silver grill craft grill for my del Sol and stock wheels from a del Sol, integra, or Si.

All items are located in Southern California. I will ship, however, pick up would be better. Feel free to contact me at jeff@vegasinvasion.com if you have any questions.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kenwood KFC-1677 6.5" 2-way speakers. These are brand new and never even been installed. I have the speakers and the grills but no box. They are brand new and mint. $30 for the pair. pending

del Sol Corner light (blinker) at passenger side. Brand new OEM. Never been installed even. Sells for $88 at Honda and $66 on Hondaautoparts.com. $40.

del Sol Corner light (blinker) at driver side. This is used and made into a custom clear corner (at the Mid Cal Meet) but is in good condition with no cracks or scratches. $15

del Sol Bulb plugs/socket that go into the corner (blinker) lights. Used but in great condition. $3 each or $5/pair

Yellow wire loom for under the hood. Hundreds of feet available in 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, etc. This is the good, thick stuff. Usually runs about $2.00/foot. $0.50/foot - must be in 10' foot + amounts or make a deal for large amount.

Yellow and silver sports pedals by Niken. Bought these at the LA Auto show 2 years ago for $25 and never got them to work. They are wrap-around style mounting and made for a manuel tranny. Never been used but opened. $5

6.5" Kenwood speaker grills. These are brand new and include the grill frame. Never used them. $2

Chrome oil cap. Pilot Motorsports. Paid $17.00. HEX shaped with rubber seal. Mint condition. Fits Honda. $7

Dark red anodized oil cap. APC. Bought for Toyota and found out that it fits Honda. $7

del Sol Stock orange reflectors. Used but in mint condition. Took out for clears. $5 for the set pending

del Sol Grill Craft Grill. Custom powder coated yellow. Mint condition except a small paint chip from a rock. No mounting hardware. See Vegas Invasion I and II pics for pics. $60 (or trade for a silver one)

del Sol Old and worn but clean Sambe Green zig-zag floor mats. Replaced with new ones. $5 for both pending

del Sol Rearview mirror. Painted green with Kryon but chipping. In pretty good shaped with a slight "worn" mark on the mirrow. Will need paint stripped off. $10

del Sol Wiper arms. Painted yellow then green with Kryon paint. Paint is chipped and will need to be stripped. Good condition. $10

del Sol Glove compartment handle. Great condition. No screws. $5

Misc:

APC steering wheel. Bought for my '77 CVCC and decided not to install it. Brand new in box. Black grip and chrome inner spokes. $25

Battery Cable. 19", 6 Gauge, Red post terminal. Brand new, never been opened. $5

Gorilla Wheel Locks. This did not fit on my sol because of my rims - probably won't fit on any sol...maybe another car? They are # 78631N 12mm x 1.50 Open End. There are 4 and the Key Wrench. They are opened but never been used. $8