Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Greddy kit 15g for SOHC. Intercooler. ETC

Old 01-07-2005, 09:59 AM
illicon2003

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greddy kit 15g for SOHC. Intercooler. ETC

Ok well as much as I hate to do this, I’m going to have to sell my turbo kit. First and foremost I’d like to say that you will not regret turbocharging your d16 and it’s worth every penny of it. All of the parts here are in great working order and are currently running on my car. Unfortunately though, my car is automatic, and the pain and hassle of going through a tranny swap which would be costly as well, would not be in my long term best interest. So my kit is for sale, and I plan to put my car back to stock for the most part, and use this money to purchase a 2nd car.
This kit will bolt on to 96-00 with almost no modification, all you need to do is trim your splash guards down a little bit, and drill 2 holes to mount the intercooler. As for 92-95 civics, you may need to tweek the piping a bit, but it shouldn’t be a problem in the least.

Greddy 15g kit-zero shaft play
Apex’i front mount intercooler w/ brackets (Silvia Core-This thing is Gigantic, never gotten heatsoak)
Vortech BOV w/ flange welded on, custom map sensor relocate flange
Custom 2.5” downpipe with a bad ass 9 inch flex section, bolt to factory cat as well.
Oil feed/return lines w/ fittings
All piping/ Hose Couplers/ Clamps/all misc. nuts and bolts.

1200 plus shipping, I’m willing to drive an hour or so to meet up with a buyer w/ cash in hand (I’m in the DC area).

Apexi V-AFC w/ wire harness, no scratches on the face -pending

Other stuff

Autometer A/F gauge - 30 shipped

B and M auto tranny cooler used for less than 1k miles w/ box and instructions 45 shipped lower 48 states

Automatic Indiglo gauges 15 shipped

I am not trying to split up the individual components of thegreddy kit like the piping and turbo and manifold. I'm located in Northern Virginia (22015 to be exact) and I have vouches on ebay (Name is Illicon2003) and on honda-tech http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=982484 . Please email me if you have any interest. Illicon2003@hotmail.com Hate to say this as well, but I seriously hate flakers and lowballers. Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours.

Old 01-10-2005, 07:08 AM
illicon2003

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tttttt