Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

wtt 42 inch swampers for 44's Oregon

Old 12-27-2004, 09:12 PM
slater442w30
Honda newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtt 42 inch swampers for 44's Oregon

I know this is a long shot on a Honda website but Hey you never know, I have a set of 42 inch super swamper tsl's with about 500 miles of street use, mostly in the rain, still look like new, I am trying to trade them for a set of nice 44 inch tsl's either straight across or my tires and some money for yours, My rims are 16.5 and I am willing to trade wheels and tires straight across for another set of wheels and tires if I like what you have. I have 8 lug centerlines also with 500 miles on them, the wheels and tires as a combo costed my buddy 2500.00 when he bought them and they are pre-balanced tires. I am near Eugene Oregon and can ship at your cost, I am trying to get 1000 dollars for the tires alone to put towards a new set of tires if I cannot trade them, my truck is way too big for these so I need bigger tires. I can email pics at your request email me at slater442w30@hotmail.com or call me at (541) 767-9769 ask for scott I will drive a few hundred miles to make a trade or delivery or we can meet halfway.