Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

90-93 Accord Parts from a Red 1992 Accord with gray cloth interior

Old 12-09-2004, 09:34 AM
Graywolfs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 90-93 Accord Parts from a Red 1992 Accord with gray cloth interior

I just got in an accident with my 1992 Honda Accord LX. Front end is pretty smashed in. Exterior is red, interior is gray cloth. Everything else is in pretty decent shape, and the paint was well taken care of.

Parts broken: Front Bumper cover, Radiator, Condenser, Radiator support, Passenger headlight (right is fine), Some pieces behind Pass. Headlight (like coolant overflow.. and whatever else), Passenger fender and hood. Gauge cluster is already sold.

Engine didnt get touched, Still runs great. Has 140,000 miles if anyone is interested. Automatic transmission. Suspension is fine too. Didn't have the nice rims, just steelies, but tires are in good shape, replaced for last years inspection. Inspection on the car is good to 11/05.

Muffler is new (replaced this year). Front doors and trunk lid had Second Skin Damplifier v2 on them, if that makes them any more appealing. No other aftermarket parts.

I will get pictures of anything ya want, just ask. Don't expect immediate shipment of everything, I will need time to take the stuff out and package and ship it. Local pickup is a big plus, and will sell stuff cheaper for that.

Any other questions please ask. I check my e-mail often. JJS54@Drexel.edu

I live near Lansdale PA, 19446. Post questions in here, its a free thread bump for me.
Old 12-12-2004, 08:16 AM
Graywolfs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump