Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

BUILT JDM DOHC ZC f/s....full swap, with tranny, clutch, halfshafts, distributor, ecu

Old 10-25-2004, 10:47 PM
RicerVtr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BUILT JDM DOHC ZC f/s....full swap, with tranny, clutch, halfshafts, distributor, ecu

hello yall, i just recently got done finishing my civic project car and now am in debt from college, so im going to swap my d16a6 back into the hatch and now have my built engine for sale. It is a JDM DOHC ZC engine with crower rods, weisco 9:1 pistons, ZC tranny with a clutchmasters stage 3 clutch(450 dollars) with the intermediate shaft and what not. It is a complete swap for any 88-91 civic or crx, it has a brand new distributor, brand new halfshafts, intermediate shaft, and ZC ECU. All these parts on this engine have less than 4 thousand miles on them and are all is absolute perfect working order. Engine was built for lots of boost but never saw any. Ran out of money when engine was done, and turbo never got on. Over 4k invested, looking for 1950 obo. Cheaper and easier than a b16 swap and much more potential becuase of it being built to start out with. Am near st. louis, best have it picked up, not sure about shipping but will check on it. thanks

EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR SWAP IS INCLUDED!
Old 10-27-2004, 08:04 AM
RicerVtr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OFFERS! TRADES! thanks