Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS: B16A head (G2), New Rocker Arms, More...

Old 08-30-2004, 05:27 PM
Chi_Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: B16A head (G2), New Rocker Arms, More...

I haven't posted here in a very long time, and now I'm getting out of the hobby. Since I don't have any feeback here, my eBay feedback will probably serve as a better reference.

I have a bunch of parts I need to get rid of. Everything is listed on eBay right now. Among the parts are:

B16 head
New rocker arms
Valve retainer clips
2000 Si front seats
Kamikaze header

and a few other things.

Check it out here:
Parts for Sale
Old 09-03-2004, 11:03 PM
racerx159
Noobie

lol, holy crap, i was just looking a few minutes ago for a kamikaze header, I do it about once a week, to check for that header since its hard to find, and I saw your auction, lol. Anyway, I really want that header, is it a 2.5 inch collector? What model is it so I can reference it. If it is the 2.5 collector, I'll gladly take it off your hands. Im in the process of selling these two brand new aem cam gears so hopefully you still have the header, or do you want to trade my brand new aem cam gears in blue with the three hex bolts? Still in the box and everything. I'm sure you can get more money for them if not at least the same amount that your selling your header for as its a more common sale item. Also, I live in ny city so if you are in that area I can meet up with ya to trade one for the other, thanks and let me know whats up. This really is a small world.
Old 09-05-2004, 09:01 AM
Chi_Boy

It is the 2.5" collector. I can't use any trades though. I'm selling all my stuff and getting out. I'm in Chicago, BTW.