Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

mugen muffler rare 1st gen. mugen eg6 muffler

Old 08-01-2004, 07:45 PM
ffslide
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mugen muffler rare 1st gen. mugen eg6 muffler

very rare 1st gen. mugen eg6 muffler. in very good condition will have marks on the muffler and has a large scratch on the bottom part of the tip. this is not a brand new item but looks very nice, it does work perfectly fine and it is complete with nothing missing. i do have offers above my starting price and it will be sold to a serious buyer/offer. NO WINDOW SHOPPERS NEEDED. please look at the photos and if you have any other questions please dont hesitate to pm me. i do not have a vouch thread here. to me it is a waste of time. i am upfront with all my information so that will be provided once a deal is made. local pickups are preferred and use the provide photos to get an estimate on shipping charges using my zip code 90027 (i assume shipping will be around $40.00-80.00)

CASH, POSTOFFICE MONEYORDER ONLY!

NO TRADES, NO PAYPAL, NO WESTERN UNION, NO PERSONAL CHECKS, NO BANK CERTIFIED CHECK, ETC...

$500obo LOOKING TO END THIS IN A WEEKS TIME

here are some photos of my other one on my car so you everyone can get a better idea of how it looks on the car and also how the hidge is bolted to the frame.